Chapter 4

Chapter 4.

“We’re friends, this is normal”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I snapped my head toward his voice

“you’re the person who brought me here in the first place, Mr. Brightside.” I scoffed.

His lips began to twitch up into a smirk and I rolled my eyes.

“No, we both know that my name is Jonathan, but just call me Jon. Now Beth. You will learn my rules, you’ll need then in the near future.”

“My names either Elizabeth, Lizzie or Liz not Beth you under-minded dope.” he snickered as I felt the heat rise in my cheeks. That was a horrible comeback.

“yes, it may very well be, but as you might have already noticed, I don’t give a damn. Now on with my rules. Take a seat”

My feet automatically crumbled under me and I fell down into a sitting position. I looked up at him with shock.

“what did you just do?” I asked shocked.

“Rule number one, expect the unexpected.” he said couching down to face me.

My mouth began to feel dry and I nodded.

He moved his face closer to me and I could feel his breath on my face

“Rule number two, try to avoid temptation.” he studied my face and I nodded again, weakly.

His eyes were filled with hunger and lust as he spoke again.

“Rule number three,” he licked his lips “ listen.” I nodded and closed my eyes, hoping to not do what I knew would happen in this close of proximity. Resisting temptation was harder than anyone could have ever thought.

“and I mean listen.” he said. His voice seemed farther away so I slowly opened my eyes. His grey eyes pierced into me from a few inches distance. I gasped and stared at him in awe.

He blinked and slowly stood up. I stared at him taking slow shaky breaths.

He offered a hand out and I slowly grabbed it.

He pulled me to my feet and I struggled to balance myself.

He looked like a roman god. His short black hair flew around his as the wind blew, you could see his muscles through his black tee shirt and his face was like it was chiseled in early times. He was like Chace Crawford, but way better looking.

It was amazing. And as much as he was a jerk and controlling, he was amazing.

“be careful. I’ll be back. Remember those rules. You’ll need them”

And with that, he disappeared.

*****************************************

The morning light shone through my curtains, giving my room a childish glow that my mind suddenly ached for.

I stretched my arms above my head and yawned.

I reached over and grabbed my phone from its spot on top of a box that was currently near my bed.

7:45.

Its to early for this shit.

I threw my phone back onto the box and sighed. I rolled over and landed on the floor next to the bed with a hard thud.

“dammit.” I muttered, pushing myself off the floor and glaring at my bed.

So comfy, yet so evil.