13|| Induced Coma.

Sauli watched as Adam was sped out of the parking lot of the school, driving away. Sauli doesn't know why he left in such a hurry but he needed to find Tommy and find out what had happened, to find out if he saw Adam before he took off. He walked back inside to see Tommy holding an ice pack to his nose, blood on his white YD formal shirt.

"Tommy? What happened?" Sauli asked as he sat down next to Tommy.

"Adam punched me..." Tommy groaned as he removed the ice pack to see a swollen nose.

"So that's why he left in a storm of anger? He won't even look at me Tommy." Sauli sighed.

"He will get over it, he'll come to his senses and realise he's over reacting. I deserved that punch but you don't deserve the silent treatment." Tommy spoke, putting the ice pack back on his nose. "You know he put in a letter of resignation, right?"

"He what?" Sauli says, standing up. "Why? This job is his life."

"I don't know why, I just found out." Tommy breathes out deeply. "I'd go find him, talk to him."

"Yeah, I will. Let me know how your nose goes." Sauli spoke, running out the doors to his car.

As Sauli stopped at a traffic light, his phone rang loudly, he pulled over to the side, picking his phone up. Adam.

S- Adam... Where are you?

A- I tried Sauli, I tried... I'm so sorry

S- What are you on about? Why are you sorry?

A- I tried not to do it... I tried to stop myself but I couldn't. I'm sorry.

S- What did you do, Adam?!

A *silence*

S- Adam! ADAM!?

A- I'm sorry for what I've done, I'm sorry I overreacted, Sauli. I love you so much and I was hurt by what happened but now I regret everything.

S- I'll be home in 5, are you there?!

A- Y...yes

S- I'm on my way.
*dial tone*

Sauli screeched into the driveway, his heart beat loudly as he entered the house, running up to their bedroom. He pushed open the door to see Adam laying on the ground, he seemed unconscious, his phone was in his hand.

"ADAM?" Sauli screamed, he skidded against the floorboards next to Adam. He shook him gently, hoping for him to wake up. Adam's eyes opened slowly, drowsily.

"I'm sorry Sauli." Adam whispered before falling unconscious again.

*****
Sauli paced the hospital hallways, waiting for a doctor to come tell him Adam is okay, it had been almost two hours and he was growing forever impatient.

"Sauli, sit down, we don't know how much longer it'll be." Neil spoke, Sauli was surprised that Neil came into the hospital straight away, despite never seeing Adam when he was hurt before.

"How can I sit down? I need to see if he's okay!" Sauli cried, Tommy wanted to come but thought best if he shouldn't, in fear of making this all worse. Instead he asked Sauli to keep him updated.

"He will be okay, he's the strongest person I know." Neil sighed.

"I know he's strong but he isn't strong enough! This is all my fault."

"This is no one's fault, Sauli, what happened, happened, we need to move past that and focus on what's best for Adam."

Sauli groaned as he ran his hands through his hair.