8|| Death Seems Almost... Welcoming

Hey guys! This chapter seems short to me but I think it ended nicely. It started off so cute but now we are getting to the tough parts between Adam and Sauli! Please enjoy and leave some feedback so I know how you guys a liking it ☺️💕

Adam saw Sauli come down the stairs, all dressed ready for work. He smiles as Sauli wraps his arms around him.

"I wish I didn't have work." Sauli pouts as Adam turns his body so he's facing Sauli.

"I know, but you already took yesterday off. I'll still be here after you're finished, I have a surprise for you after work too." Adam winks, turning back around to finish making breakfast.

"What have you got planned?"

"If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise now would it?" Adam smirks as he hands Sauli his lunch for today. "Here, go before you're late."

"Fine fine, I'll message you on my breaks." Sauli smiles as he walks towards the door.

"Oh, Sauli!" Adam yells out softly as he walks out of the kitchen. "Don't forget to tell Tommy that Allison has invited him for the BBQ this Friday."

"I will tell him." Sauli laughs gently, giving Adam a kiss on the lips as he left.

********

Adam stood in the lounge room, awaiting for Sauli to return from work, it was already 4 O'clock, Adam fixed up his tie on his tuxedo and paced the room.

Finally, he heard the front door unlock and footsteps come closer.

"Hey, wow, you look handsome tonight." Sauli winked as he put his work folder down, taking off his suit jacket.

"There's a surprise on my bed upstairs, be ready in ten." Adam smirks, kissing Sauli's cheek.

"What have you got planned, Lambert?" Sauli questions as he slowly walks upstairs.

"A lot, actually." Adam laughs.

Sauli opened the bedroom door to see a black tuxedo on the bed with a note. He smiled at himself as he shut the door behind him. He walked closer to the bed and sat down, picking up the note.

'Sauli,
I wanted to do something cute for
tonight so put this on and come
back downstairs as there is a
limo waiting.
-Adam xox'

Sauli placed the note down on the bed, undressing so he could hurry and get into the tuxedo so he doesn't keep Adam waiting. He looked at himself in the mirror, he was surprised Adam got his size correct, he smiles at his reflection, something he hasn't done in so long. Once his Dad leaves, it's time to let Adam in with his feelings.

Sauli walked back downstairs to see Adam standing at the foot of the stairs, smiling like the dork he is.

"Our ride is here." Adam smiles as his hand interlocks with Sauli's. He was so excited to show Sauli what he had in store for the night.

As Adam led Sauli outside, Sauli's mouth dropped. There was a black stretch limo.

"Oh my god, Adam." Sauli spoke, almost as a whisper.

They both entered, Sauli was still gobsmacked, sort of like a 5 year old going to Disneyland for the first time ever.

Adam handed Sauli a blindfold. "Trust me." He smirked, Sauli wrapped it around his eyes and Adam led him out the limo.

"I'm nervous." Sauli laughed. "I don't want to end up in the back of a car trunk." Adam burst out laughing.

"No, I saved that bit for after." Adam laughed, Sauli stopped walking. "Babe, I was kidding, come on you dork."