Have you heard of me?

“Finally,” I sighed. “Solid ground.”

The airport was packed and I had no idea who was taking me in. I went to the baggage area and waited for my bag to roll past. When it did, some guy grabbed it and ran off. The bag was only small with my essentials. Crap my phone was in there. I ran after him, trying not to go at vampire speed. I caught him and jumped onto his back, forcing him to go face first into the ground.

“Give me back my bag,” I hissed and the guy released the handle. “Thank you.”

I jumped off his back and went out the front. I didn’t care if people stared at me; I was only trying to get my bag back. The automatic doors opened and I slumped out of the airport, trying to find a seat. I eventually found one and sat down, plunking my bag next to me. My throat began to burn and eyes began to go fuzzy. I shook my head, trying to get the need for blood to go away. Lately, I had needed a bit more blood than usual. Footsteps approached me and I looked up, gasping. Two Werewolves were heading my way and I needed to get out of here fast. I grabbed my bag and walked at a brisk pace, away from the airport. Yeah I was a vampire, but we vampires do have enemies. Some think humans are but no, they aren’t what scare us. Werewolves can kill us with one swipe of their paw. I glanced over my shoulder and walked a little faster. The Werewolves were catching up and a forest was approaching fast. I groaned, knowing I would have to run through the forest. Not my strongest point. Somehow I always manage to get nearly killed by them. The first two steps into the forest and I knew there was no turning back. Taking a deep breath, I sprinted through the forest, vampire style.  The sound of paws hitting the ground trailed after me and I began to panic. What if one of these Werewolves was the Wolf King the vampires are worried about? I was in so much trouble. Two Werewolves jumped out in front of me and I skidded to a stop. I glanced over my shoulder and saw three more behind me. Trapped, I tried to connect with my powers but nothing. I was too far away from the city to gather the emotions of the humans. Yeah, my powers suck but they were worth it. When I had enough emotion, I could create a ring of emotion around me and extend my arms to make it expand, hitting any ‘mythical’ thing. The Werewolves slowly advanced towards me, snarling and growling. I swallowed and closed my eyes. Opening them again, I saw a green halo around two of the five. Brothers. I frowned and stared at them. Brothers never are in the same pack because they always fought with each other. I closed my eyes again and when I opened them, the other three had a black halo around them. Cousins with the brothers. Man, how much trouble could I be in if a whole family was a pack? A lot. The halos disappeared and I smiled at them.

“Hey, how ya doing?” I asked.

“Don’t try anything vampire,” snarled one of the brothers.

Yeah, Werewolves can talk like any other human/vampire being. Who knew?

“Um, I’m not a vampire,” I said.

“But you smell, act and run like one,” said one of the cousins.

“I am part human, part vampire. A Halfling,” I snapped.

The Werewolves looked at each other and I face palmed.

“Have you guys ever heard of Willow Montgomery before?’ I sighed and looked up to see them nodding. “Good, ‘cause that’s me.”

“The Werewolves have been searching for you for the past nine months,” said the other brother, who smelt like he was the youngest.

“Why?” I frowned.

“You’re parents have been looking for you,” whispered the brother and I gasped.

“My parents?” I said and they nodded.

A gentle breeze swept through the forest and the Werewolves bowed their heads, a whirlwind of colour engulfing them. The whirlwind vanished and five teenage guys stood before me. Four out of the five of them looked familiar but I couldn’t place where I had seen them before. One of them had black hair and another had brown but they both looked the same. One of the cousins had black hair and was covered in tattoos and the other one had a major fuzzy afro. The other was one of my old friends form Australia.

“Hey Willow,” he said and I smiled.

“Hey Jeremy,” I replied and he looked at the ground.

“You two know each other?” said the older of the two brothers.

“Yeah, when Willow came to Australia, we fostered her for a while. We didn’t want to become family, so we just settled with friends,” Jeremy explained.

“Fostered?” said the brother and I nodded.

“My parents abandoned me when I was five. Didn’t you know that?” I explained and he shook his head.

“Wow, so you don’t know what your parents look like?” said the younger brother and I nodded.

“I only know I have Mums’ hair and eye colour and Dads’ facial features,” I said.

“You do look like your Dad,” said Afro guy.

“Sorry, but can you guys introduce yourselves ‘cause you obviously know who I am,” I said.

“This is Frank, Ray, Gerard and Mikey,” Jeremy said, pointing to each guy.

“Hey,” I said, with an eye roll. “Do you know that guy who took my bag before?”

“Yeah, an ex-Werewolf named Jimmy,” Gerard said and I sighed.

“Wait, I don’t even know him, so why did he-?”

“He was the one to force your parents to abandoning you. He threatened them,” Jeremy explained.

“So why were you chasing me?” I suddenly blurted.

“Well, we didn’t want to but you ran so we thought you were a full vampire trying to find blood,” Ray said, scratching his head.

“Okay, but next time don’t sneak up on me like that,” I said and they nodded.

PLEASE COMMENT I NEED TO KNOW IF I SHOULD CONTINUE!!!!