Um........okay?

“I’m Willow Montgomery and I was told I would be staying with you,” I smiled.

“Oh, okay. Well, umm, Gerard! Mikey! Can you come here please?” said the woman.

Why did I agree to this? The whole house smells like dog. I thought.

Gerard and Mikey appeared and I glared at them but quickly smiled when the woman turned back around. She had a pink halo around her, meaning she was the boys’ mother. She had black hair, hazel eyes and was tall.

“Oh, hi,” muttered Gerard and Mikey smiled shyly at me.

We had agreed that I would stay with them for a while to avoid attracting Jimmy’s attention again. It just so happened that I was stuck with the Way brothers. Rolling my eyes, I felt a weird feeling ripple through my body.

“Boys, please take Willow to the guest room,” said the woman and they nodded, walking off with me in tow.

“Did you guys get a weird feeling just now?” I asked and they shook their head.

The room I got was a pale brown with brown carpet, brown curtains, basically brown everything. Figures because both the brothers have brown fur in Werewolf form and ironically the whole house was brown.

“Do your parents know you guys are Werewolves?” I asked and they shook their head.

“We have sworn to keep it a secret until we absolutely have to tell them,” Mikey said and I nodded.

“When can I see my parents?” I Mumbled and looked at them.

Both boys looked at each other and then Mikey looked at the ground. Gerard stared out the window and nodded.

“Whenever you absolutely need to,” he answered and I frowned.

“What?” I said.

“Rules are rules to the Wolf King,” Mikey whispered.

“You work for the Wolf King?” I hissed and he bit his lower lip.

“Unfortunately, all Werewolves do,” he said and I glared at them.

“What if you don’t want to?” I asked and Gerard shrugged.

“You have to,” he said, blankly.