I don't understand

I was dreaming. I could tell because of the dream like feel to things. The way the grass felt and didn’t crunched under my bare feet. The way the sun didn’t cast any shadows on the ground. I felt weightless and that wasn’t usually a good thing to feel cause in the real world that could mean you’re dying. Well, in the Vampire and Werewolf world, it does. Up ahead, I thought I saw Mikey and Jeremy whispering to each other but, knowing them, they were waiting for something. Or someone.

“Willow,” Mikey said and I smiled at him

“The real world needs you back,” Jeremy said and I frowned.

“I nearly died in the real world,” I hissed and Mikey stared at the ground.

“Please come back,” Jeremy said before vanishing.

“Willow, I need you back. Your parents need you back. Plus I think there something else you need to know and only Gerard can tell you,” Mikey smiled and began to vanish.

“How do I get back?” I shouted and Mikey laughed

“Pinch yourself, stupid,” he smiled and I rolled my eyes, watching as he vanished.

“Okay, pinch yourself now,” I whispered. “OW”

My eyes snapped open and I glared at Mikey as he pinched me in the real world. He smiled lopsidedly and I glanced at Gerard.

“What is it that you need to tell me?” I asked and Gerard glared at Mikey.

“It was all that I could think of to get her back,” he explained and I sighed, rubbing my arm.

“The Wolf King is coming to dinner tonight and-”

“WHAT?” I screeched and felt dizzy. “Head rush.”

“The Wolf King is someone you might know so don’t do anything stupid,” Gerard concluded and I rubbed my head.

“What happened after I passed out?” I asked.

“Umm, the Werewolf got away,” Ray said and I shouted something very inappropriate that scored me some very angry looks.

“Sorry,” I mumbled and looked around.

We were in the forest behind the Way’s house and behind a cover of trees.

“Where’s Jeremy?” I asked and Frank bit his lip.

“In the Werewolf Hospital,” he said and I gasped.

“He nearly died trying to protect you,” Ray whispered and I nodded.

“Who was that wolf?” I asked and they shrugged.

“No one knows,” Mikey said “He is only one of the new ones.”

“Someone has to be creating these new Werewolves,” I said and glanced around at them, watching as their halos showed a pink haze. “You know who it is, don’t you?”

They shook their heads, but their halos said otherwise.

“Guys, your halos are shining pink,” I said, crossing my arms. “Tell me.”

“We can’t,” Ray said and I sighed.

“Why not?” I asked and they looked down.

“Only Jeremy knows,” Frank said and I flinched.

“When can we see him?” I asked and they shrugged.

“When he wants us to,” Ray said and I nodded.