I still got it

Okay, the weirdest thing happened. I was floating on a grey cloud when it vanished. A piece of green float up to me and, as I went to touch it, the thing vanished into me. Gasping, I felt lighter and the images around me slowly faded as darkness consumed me.

“You are free to go back to your realm, Willow,” smiled the Devil and I smiled back.

“Thank you,” I whispered.

“Don’t thank me, thank your sister,” he said and I nodded.

“Willow?” came an unfamiliar voice. “Willow?”

I slowly opened my eyes and saw a girl with slightly curly black hair and eyes as blue as the sky.

“Who are you and where the hell am I?” I hissed and the girl turned around.

I followed her gaze and saw a girl kneeling beside Gerard. The girl has red hair and looked like me. The girl from the visions. Gasping softly, I sat up and glanced around. I saw Mikey sitting with Frank and Ray, his eyes red raw. Focusing on him, a halo of aqua blue hovered around him. Sadness. Frank and Ray were masked with worry. Staring at Mikey, I focused on his happiness and he glanced around. Confusion washed over me and I smirked. Mikeys’ eyes rested on me and I waved slightly.

“Willow,” he whispered and I smiled.

“Hey,” I whispered back and Frank attacked me with a giant hug.

“Group hug,” Ray shouted and the guys squeezed the air out of me.

When we had finished hugging, I turned to the two girls.

“Hi, I’m Oliviana and this is Sakayla,” said the girl who woke me up.

“I’m your sister,” said Sakayla and I stared at her.

“Well now, that is awkward,” I stated and Sakayla nodded. “So does anyone have a plan?”

“We need Jeremy as well, Willow,” Sakayla said and I stared at her.

“What do you have in mind?”

“Here,” she said and handed me her phone. “You call him and tell him that we need his help with this.”

I frowned and felt a fluttering in my head.

The more people you have, the less you have to drain.

I smiled at her and nodded, dialling Jeremy’s number.

“Heya, this is Jeremy. Please leave a message and I’ll see what I can do for ya,” beeped his voice mail.

“Hey can you please meet us at the park? As soon as? Thank you,” I said and snapped the phone shut, throwing is to Sakayla. “Let’s go.”

The others followed me to the park after Oliviana packed her tools into a bag. A hand grabbed mine and I looked down, my eyes following the arm that was attached to the hand up to Mikey’s face. Smiling at me, he wrapped his arm around my waist and I heard Sakayla giggle. Watching her and Gerard, I smirked as Gerard whispered into her ear. She blushed and I rolled my eyes, landing on a familiar figure on a bench.

“Jeremy?” I said and he looked up.

His face broke out into a smile and he hugged me. I hugged him back and was overwhelmed with a wave of anger. Gasping, I doubled over and my fingers knotted in my hair. I stared up at Hate and he glared down at me. I gulped and Mikey caught my hand, giving a little squeeze.

“You can do this,” he said and I nodded, squeezing back.

I took a deep breath and felt my hand throb and glow with love (pale pink) and happiness (indigo). The Werewolves glowed pale pink and indigo, giving me more power. I thrusted my hands in front of me and watched as swirls of love and happiness erupted form my palms. Hate roared in pain and I heard the boys fall to their hands and knees. I grunted in pain and fell to my knees, the magic still flowing from my hands. The glowing green figure started to shrink and my vision became blurry.

“Hang in there Willow,” my sister said and she placed her hands on my shoulders.

Hate grew smaller and smaller until he vanished. My vision cleared and I fell forward, my hands stopping me from falling onto my face. Sakayla sighed and I sat back.

“One enemy down,” I whispered. “One more to go.”