Still hope

Get out of my head, Gerard thought.

Never, a slimy voice hissed and Gerard doubled over, grasping his head.

He tightened his grip and started pulling his raven coloured locks. Gritting his teeth, he squeezed his eyes and hissed.

“Gee?” shouted Frank and Gerard cried out in pain as Hate tried to control him.

“No,” he said and felt a small on his head. “Leave me alone.”

NEVER!

“Gerard, listen to me,” Sakayla said. “Think of the happy moments.”

He took deep breaths and slowly thought about how he helped Mikey pass art class, how he found that he and his little brother were Werewolves, the special connection, his mum and dad, friends, Mikey, Art, Music, being free and Willow. Hate roared and pushed himself out of Gerard, glaring at Sakayla, who smiled at him. She walked slowly over to him and raised.

“Hateta bego projective,” she chanted and a tiny piece of Hate broke away, floating over to Willow.

The piece plunged into her and Hate vanished in a puff of green smoke.

“Where did he go and what did you do to Willow?” Mikey roared and the girl looked at him.

“He has vanished to wreak havoc somewhere else. Willow will heal and be able to defeat both of the monster,” she said and Mikey glanced at Willow, watching as her skin got more colour to it, which caused Sakayla to smile. “There is still hope for this realm.”