Surprise?

My phone vibrated and I sighed, reading the text message.

Meet me outside.

I frowned and walked outside. The glass door was slightly open; I pushed it open further and walked out into the backyard. A pair of hands covered my eyes.

“It’s only me,” came Mikey’s voice and I rolled my eyes the best I could.

He led me blindly somewhere, towards the smell of chlorine. I wrinkled my nose and raised my hands over his.

“Where are we going?” I asked and heard Mikey chuckle.

“You’ll see,” he whispered and I sighed, dropping my hands.

A gentle breeze whipped around us and I thought I smelt cake, chips and lollies. I heard Gerard laughing and someone jumping into water.

“Okay, what is going on?” I asked and Mikey removed his hands.

I looked around and my mouth hung open. There streamers hanging from the trees in the pool yard, a table had party food laying on it and there was another table filled with wrapped objects.

“Happy birthday, Willow,” the guys beamed and I stared at the table with the wrapped objects.

“Seriously, how did you know it was my birthday?” I asked and Ray brushed his dripping wet afro out of his eyes.

“Jeremy told us,” he smiled and I rolled my eyes.

“Trust him to tell you guys,” I laughed and the scenery changed.

I now stood in a chamber with the guys lying against the wall, looking at me. Or straight through me. Footsteps sounded behind me and I turned my head to see a guy with two big wolf ears and a very big, bushy tail. I gasped and my eyes widened. My dad is the Wolf King? What the hell does that make me? A Werire? A Vampwolf? Something crazy, that is certain. Dad walked straight through me and stood in front of Frank.

“You have done well, my son,” Dad snarled and I gasped.

“Thank you dad,” Frank said, “What about my sister?”

“Which one?”

“Willow?”

My breathing stopped as I watched the scene unfold. Two Werewolves dragged me into the room and through my body onto the ground. I just laid there, not moving at all. My hand shot my mouth as I watch dad break my neck. My eyes flickered to Mikey, who had tears streaking down his face. Gerard tried to move closer to his little brother but he was shackled to tightly to the wall. Dad turned around glared at me. I took a step back but he closed his hand around my throat.

“You will regret ever coming into this world, Willow,” he laughed and then nothing.