Seriously - Not Cool!

Hey Peeps!

I really need you to comment and whatnot on this story!! I don't know if i should continue or not.

I personally think this story is crap!!!

Please tell me what you think, I really need to know!!!

Stefie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My phone was fully charged again and had a picture of me, my Mum, Dad and my older sister, I think. The photo was taken when I had just turned three. Mum and Dad had left the phone behind the day they abandoned me. I don’t even remember my older sister. Sighing, I snapped it shut and rolled over to stare out the window at the starry sky. I smiled and the stars changed into the picture on my phone. A single tear slid down my cheek and I buried my head into the pillow, crying softly like I had been for the past twelve years. I must have fallen asleep because I woke up to someone gently rocking my shoulder. I opened my eyes and saw Mikey’s face. Sitting up, I stared at him and he stared back.

“What are you doing in here?” I asked and Mikey smiled.

He lent forward and our lips met. His tongue ran over my lower lip and I opened my mouth, letting him slip his tongue in. One of his hands travelled down my back and gripped the hem of my shirt, pulling it up over my body. An alarm clock went off and reality came back. I sat, sweating and gasping. It was only a dream, but it seemed so real. I glanced at the door, seeing it is still closed and laid back down, rolling over to find Mikey, asleep next to me. Gulping I tried to remember him coming in but couldn’t. Glancing back at the clock, I decided to get up and go for a shower. Yeah, vampires don’t need showers but a Halfling does. When I got out, I went down stairs and looked at the different pictures on the wall. I smiled at a couple of them but two of them were the cutest out of all. In one photo was Gerard and Mikey, about nine and five, eating ice cream and smiling at the camera. The other was one of Gerard smiling cheekily at the camera with Mikey on his lap, with chocolate around his mouth. I giggled at that one and nearly dropped the photo when a hand brushed my shoulder. Turning around, Gerard was staring at me and looking at the ground.

“Your parents want to see you later today,” he said and I chewed my lower lip.

“Why?” I asked.

“They said it was classified,” he muttered and I shook my head.

“Where and when?” I said.

“After school,” Gerard stated and I groaned.

The one thing I hated about being part vampire was the need for blood and if I am in a crowded place filled with humans, I want to rip their throats apart and drink them dry of their blood.

“Don’t worry,” Gerard said, “if you need blood let me know and I’ll handle it for you.”

He smiled and I smiled back. Footsteps thundered down the stairs and Mikey appeared, dressed in the New Jersey State High School uniform. His glasses were placed on the bridge of his nose and his hair was styled to be flat in the front and spikey at the back. That was when I noticed Gerard in the same uniform. Mrs Way walked in and handed me a uniform. I smiled and raced back upstairs. The uniform was made up of a grey skirt, white t-shirt, blue blazer, a red-white-blue striped tie and knee-length blue socks. I scrunched up my nose but changed into it. I went to the bathroom and brushed my long, light brown hair. When that was done, I went back down stairs to the kitchen.

“But Mum, I was told that she needed to have a ‘special’ type of strawberry juice,” Gerard was protesting to his mother. “She’s allergic to the normal stuff.”

“Oh, Willow,” she said, “what type of strawberry juice do you have?”

“Oh um, the foster company has it,” I answered and saw Gerard sigh in relief.

“Okay, thank you,” Mrs Way said and walked off.

“Thank god you can catch on pretty quickly,” he said and I smiled.

“Your mother is confused at how you know that I’m ‘allergic’ to the normal strawberry juice,” I snickered and Gerard raked a hand through his hair.

“I’ll come up with something later on,” he smiled and I rolled my eyes.