Socks

Yes. I've stooped to the level of making chapters about socks, deal with it.

Any who, I am picky about my socks. I need top notch socks if you know what I mean.

Sadly, these top notch socks aren't socially accepted in public. You know, those overly fuzzy socks that make you feel amazingly cozy and stuff, but due to the fact they add like an inch on to your foot, you can't fit your foot into a shoe while wearing them so you have to keep them for weekends.

Then there are the socks with days of the week on them. You see, I don't personally care what socks I'm wearing, I pull some socks out and put 'em on my feet, they're socks, honestly I don't care if somebody judges me due to my neon green sock choice. Anyway, I always end up pulling out Friday socks on a Wednesday and Tuesday socks on a Thursday. I mean, no big deal, nobody can see them because y'know school.

But wait, you have gym. Yup! You gotta take off your shoes and put on those sneakers (And of course, shorts and a new shirt) and so now your friend who has chosen a locker next to you (holding out a sad hand for anyone who has no friends in gym class, you got a hard life) gets to judge you because of your socks that say Thursday, when it's a Monday.

Lastly, knee socks. See, I hate knee socks or tights or anything that goes above normal sock length. They're just.. Odd. Like most of the time people will give you weird looks if you wear anything that goes above the ankle for socks, and now we're head, knee deep in water but it's okay, because half my sock is still dry due to it being over sized! Thanks, we're still sinking though!

No offense to anyone who wears knee socks tho

Anywho, just had to get that off my chest (or my foot, HAHAHHA) y'know... Socks. Yeah, you feel me.