Fans and Air Conditioning

So today I was playing Minecraft with my brother and his friend, and I moved to the dining room table because that's where they were sitting. An AC is sadly right in the window that I was sitting in front of. My family was over, and they were complaining about the heat so I couldn't turn it off, so I got a blanket because I was super cold. My family ridiculed me for having a blanket in 90 degree weather, but I was seriously cold over there.

~*~

At night it's dark in my house, and for the past few years we kept a fan in the hallway that leads from the bathroom to my room. Usually if I were to go to the bathroom or exit my room at night for some reason, I would trip over the fan because it was black and the house was dark. I would then stand there for a minute fearing if I woke somebody up. I never did. Now the fan is moved down stairs, but whenever I walk to my bedroom in the dark I raise my feet really high off the ground like an idiot to avoid tripping over a fan that is not there.

~*~

I was in the living room with my rabbit, and I had a fan in there. The fan would be turned on with four buttons on the bottom with different settings. 0, 1, 2, or 3. 0 being off while 3 being the highest setting. My rabbit happened to turn the fan on when she was exploring what it was. She pressed one of the buttons while trying to climb onto the base of it. She was quite terrified.

Those were my fan/AC stories. Sorry I forgot to add a new chapter to my book today. I'll add one tomorrow.