So

So I have not written any actual books in a while, and I do have a reason for that! I'm starting a new one!

"Fang, Fang! Haven't you already started like five books and haven't finished any of them?"

Well... Yes. That was because I was writing them with no actual plot or plan. I do have somewhat of a plan for "My little Monster" but I don't know how to lead into it. I already have six chapters of this new book on my google drive, but I want to write more because I'm afraid I won't have enough content to update. Progress is slow, but I'm working on it! This book will actually be good. I just need a title.

"Fang! Fang! Don't you have Spacey as a editor? Why can't you just use her to write your entire book instead of writing it yourself?"

Yeah, I've been asked that actually. The message was something like "you said you had a editor, so even if your not writing they should be so this book should be updated." Yeah, okay, that's not how it works. Despite the fact that Spacey is helping me out a lot with my current story, I'm not letting her write it for me. An editor is to edit a story, not write it for you. She also is super confused with my book and so far the only thing we've added to each other stories was making something explode and everyone die.

Writing is a serious business, yes I take it very seriously.

Anyway, I'll be active eventually, just... Don't ask where my books are... I've gotten three messages total, one being the massage about my editor. (Because I'm so popular... and narcissistic).

Have a great day/evening!

~Fangy