I've been inactive

I'm so not ready to write this, please excuse any typos and stuff I'm not exactly "in my element" if you will.

I've been inactive for a very long time, and I'm very sorry about that. You see, I'm currently in the hospital. I've been in the hospital for 2 weeks today.

I'll explain: for a while my knee was is in a lot of pain but I never really spoke up about it because I was running, so I thought it just might be sore from running. Maybe I did speak out about it, but there really wasn't anything else to assume aside from that my leg hurt from running. Turns out that was NOT the case.

I had a staff infection in the femur of my right leg and needed immediate surgery by the time doctors figured out what happened, because by the time they connected my fevers (of 104-103) to my leg pain, the staff cells were about to start destroying my liver and already started breaking down my kidney. Before my surgery I actually stopped breathing a couple times. Long story short: I was about to die.

But I had surgery so I'm good now and I'll hopefully be out of this hellhole soon so pfffft don't worry about me. My only problems now are walking and trying to eat medicine with applesauce which I did throw up earlier.

Kthxbai