Chapter 15

Katie

"You.. You couldn't have killed.." Ryan's smile only grow wider as I try to find my words. "Why?"

"Because I need the little brat to have something else to worry about. It gives me some much needed alone time with you. Beside If I haven't had killed him one of the others would have." He lowers his hands from my face and into my lap, rubbing circles on my arm. The contact makes me feel sick, as if I need to throw up.

"What others?"

"You don't need to know that just yet my dear all you need to know is that if you don't come with me right now I will send them in and every person that dies their blood will be on your hands."

"You have no choice right now. Go with him." What? Who's was that? I glace around the room, trying not to alert Ryan to the voice, to find the voice yet I see no one other than Ryan. "Don't say anything just trust me, when I have the chance I will get us out of here, we are not leaving Branson."

"I'll go with you." Ryan jumps up and off the bed, he looks like a little boy that just got what he wanted most of Christmas. "But how are you going to get me out of here without someone seeing you. Everyone here knows what you look like and they all know that you are dangerous. Do you really think you are just going to be able to wheel me out of here without anyone seeing?"

"Don't worry I know what I am doing." Ryan walks behind me, moving the bed and throwing the back down. "It's time for you to play dead." with that he throws the white blanket over me before he starts to push me out the door. "You make one sound and I will give the single and these people will die." I just lay still trying not to move or make any sounds.

After entering what I think is the elevator and lowering down, we exit quickly. The sound or a women crying causes me to roll my head to the side. Looking throw the white sheet I can just barely make out Brandon holding on to his mother, both of them lying on the ground.

What Ryan said is true he really did kill his father. Tears damp the white sheet covering my head, a soft sniffle escapes me as Brandon's head jerks up looking right at me. Why the hell did Ryan bring me here? Brandon knows what he looks like so how the hell does he think he'll get me out of here? Just as quickly as is head raised it lowers back down to his mother.

What the? How did he not see Ryan? He pushes me past Brandon and his mother Brandon, I'm right here. I cry a little harder hoping that it will get him to notice. Something hits the under of the bed, I know its Ryan telling me to shut up. We soon come to a complete stop.

"Well looks like little old Brandon didn't recognize me. I wonder why that is?" Ryan's voice sounds different not much but a little deeper. I start moving again and soon I feel a light breeze as strong rays of sun penetrate the white sheet. After a few bumps down, I can tell that we are in the parking lot of the hospital. Throw the damp sheet I see a dark van.

"So he is in on all of this." The girl's voice comes to me once again. "I hope I have enough to do this. I am so sorry Katie but what I am about to do isn't going to hurt you know but it will later."

"What are you taking about? Who are you?" I whisper as softly as possible making sure Ryan doesn't hear me.

"I am sorry but I can't tell you that right now. Please just trust me." I do trust the voice, I trust it completely it's kind of wired. As the Van doors start to open I feel as if I'm being push out of my mine as my whole body goes numb.

I watch myself throw the sheet off of me and stand looking toward Ryan only he looks completely different. He stand much shorter now and his hair is black.

"Shit! Take her!" I watch as I turn around and see another man holding a white rag in his hand. What the hell is going on?

Ryan

Her eyes they're green. This can't be happening she shouldn't be able to use her other self till her birthday.

"Shit! Take her!" She turns to another one of her brother friends that I asked to help me get her back home. She walks over to him slowly before being her leg up hitting him where no man should ever be hit.

How the hell does she have enough strength to move. Even with her other self in control with all that's wrong with get she shouldn't be able to move.

Without me even realizing it she took our Mark and glares at me. Shit.

"Look I know you think you are doing what is best for Katie but you need to realize that she needs to go home. You know the importance of this better than anyone." Like this is going to work.

"You don't know what we need." He voice is so deep compared to Katie's. Katie is the cute, shy girl that wouldn't kill a fly. Her, what ever she calls herself is the complete opposite of Katie. She stand tall, confident in herself and more importantly much stronger.

"Yes I do. Katie's brother told me what I needed to do." She tilts her her head to the side and smiles.

"What he told you is wrong Katie is much different from you and from him no mater what power he gave you. We need to be with Brandon." she holds her hand in front of my face, suddenly my head throbs as if it is going to explode. Looking down at myself I see that I look like me again.

I stumble to the ground, hitting the pavement hard. Katie's eyes roll back in her head as she falls to the ground in front of me.