Chapter 10

Brandon

-----------

He... He is shot. I look over to my father's body lying face first onto the forest floor, blood damping the ground where he lay. I rush over to him flipping him to his back, a pool of blood streams down his chest as the surrounding vines turn black.

"Damn!" I curse, it's not only a sliver bullet but it's lased with wolves vain. "Dad! Dad can you hear me?" He grunts in pain but says nothing.

"Everyone you need to get over here now, my father has been shot and he needs the pack doctor NOW!" I mind link my entire group of fighters, leaving out everyone for I do not want to worrier them. I know my mom can feel my father's pain but it doesn't mean I want her to find out this way.

I take my father on my back making my way towards the nearest group of my fighters; they help me get him to our hospital where the pack doctor is already on standby.

"He is going to be fine" my wolf tries to reassure me.

"How do you know that?" I look towards my father's limp body as they pull him away on the stretcher.

"I just do, he's way to strong of a wolf to let this bring him down, believe in your father I know he will be fine."

"I want to believe that more than anything but no wolf has ever survived being shot by a sliver bullet with wolves vain." Please moongoddes please protect my dad.

Katie

--------

A horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach arises out of now where. As if I was punched in the gut over and over again. I just want Brandon to come back already it's been two hours and it's not like I don't like this little store, it's an amazing and beautiful store, but I am really tired and I am starting to miss my hospital bed.

"Just wait a bit longer." I look away from the store's glass windows and up towards Mr. Aiden I feel wired calling someone older than me by their name I just find it wrong.

"Why did he run off like that anyways?" I just wish I knew what Brandon was doing.

"Just give him time I am sure everything will be fine and he'll come back soon." I know his words hold true but I just want him to come back. A Loud crash comes from across the street and before I can look over Mr. Aiden pulls me towards the back of the store.

"What's wrong?" he turns me so I am not facing the entrance.

"Nothing, just some local kids messing with the window breaking then." I can tell part of what he is saying is true but not the whole story. The glass window of the store is smashed in as Mr. Aiden tires to get my wheel chair into the back room but someone pulls Mr. Aiden away from me and onto the ground. My wheelchair is pulled ruffle backwards as I come face to face with a young man.

"It's a shame Brandon left you all alone with an old man" his brown curly hair and light brown eyes stair at me. A devilish grin crosses his face and he looks at my features. "You are so much hotter than the boss explained." He slips a hand under my chin forcing me to look up at him. "Maybe I can take a turn before handing you over."

He pins my wrist down to the arms rests of the wheelchair as he lowers his head next to my neck. He Breaths deeply as if he's smelling something before his tong darts out licking my neck. I feel as if I am going to throw up as he trails down my neck only to go up toward my cheek. As he rest his weight on my legs. A small whimper escapes my lips.

Suddenly his weight is gone but I still feel his tong on my neck and him on me. I look over to see him on the ground with Mr. Aiden lying next to him.

"I might be an old man but I am not going to sit here and let you violate her." The boy stand to his feet kicking Mr. Aiden in the stomach and face, his back turned to me. I wheel myself closer to him using my arms I lift myself off of the wheelchair slamming into the boys back knocking him onto the ground.

Why the heck did I do that? I roll off of him onto my back than back on my stomach using my arms to try and get to Mr. Aiden. His face is all bloody and he's going to have a really bad black eye. Who the heck could he beat up and old men like this.

"You little slut." the boy pulls me by my leg before turning me over on my back. He sits on top of me as he places his hands on my neck. "You are going to regret that" my head starts so spinning as my air way is cut off. Suddenly his weight is gone as a chorus of growls erupt.

Leaning on my elbows I watch as a young girl that looks familiar attacks the boy. He runs off leaving the girl on the ground. What scared him off? The girl stands to her feet and starts to head towards me.

"No please help Mr. Aiden first." She nods before turning to help him up off his back and at least sitting up. Than it hit me like a ton of bricks

"Is your name Jane?" I know that's crazy since I saw her this morning on her way to the ER but she looks so much like her.

"Yes I am." She moves over to me helping me to sit up as well. "I need to get to back to the hospital before he or anyone else comes back here" I shack my head no.

"Use my wheelchair and help Mr. Aiden to the hospital first I am fine he's the one that was beat up not me." She looks at me as if I am crazy before a smile forms on her face.

"Brandon has a good one here his luckily." What is she talking about?

"We are all lucky." Mr. Aiden smiles before coffins up blood.

"Please help him first." She stares at me as if this is a life changing choice. "Please"

"Okay fine but if the Al-Brandon gets mad at me you better have my back" she helps Mr. Aiden into the wheelchair than helps me up and sets me in the back room. "Don't you unlock this door for anyone except Brandon okay" I nod in understand as she locks the door from the inside leaving me to help Mr. Aiden.