Shout Out!

Alright here's another big thank you to all the people who have helped me with this story! Angel Wings has officially made it to 1,000 reads and I couldn't be more thrilled! So here's the list of people who have pushed me forward and given me more than I could ever ask for...

firebreathingmermaid

IHeardMyName

thewanderess

vampchick12

Cerberous10

GenevieveHarris

lovejemcarstairs

NotAClairvoyant

butterballporkbun

captain_winchester

Hunterjumper834

redyrossyred

lionheartedwriter

Alexandra-02xx

I know it's a really long list, so this is the last time I'll be doing one for every comment. Next time I'll list the top ten people who have been most helpful, giving amazing comments and sticking with the story to the end.

I do want to still thank all these amazing people for being there for me. You guys are amazing!! And for everyone who looks at this, you should really go look at their work. They are all so talented and spectacular writers!!

The art above is once again, a drawing of Del (He's been rather popular ;D). The praise for this stunning piece goes to vampchick12. She's awesome, so go check out her work!

For these shout outs, I'm taking fanart, as you can see. I think it's so amazing seeing how people picture my characters and I love sharing other's talent with you all as well! Thank you all again for all the support!!

You guys rock!!! :D