Halloween

Gerard's POV

I woke up to my phone alarm playing Ask by The Smiths.

I pressed cancel and looked at the time.

8 in the morning. Plenty of time.

I rushed out of bed and put on one of Daddy's shirts with a pair of my sheer lace panties.

I went in the kitchen and started on breakfast. I made ghost shaped vegan pancakes for Daddy and I with facon.

Today was Daddy's birthday!!!

I couldnt wait to dress up for him.

But that's after we hang out with Mikey and Ray. We promised we'd go to Ray's house and watch a few scary movies with them.

But after that meant daddy's present.

I made breakfast and coffee, and set it all on the table

Time to wake Daddy.

I bolted into the bed room and stopped my himself before I jumped on the bed.

Maybe I should give Daddy a morning blowjob.

Very temping, but breakfast would get cold.

So I jumped on Daddy's lap and rocked my hips up and down.

"Daddy Daddy!" I whined.

His eyes opened and met mine.

"Good morning princess." Daddy smiled up at me.

I beamed and pecked his lips.

"Daddy come on its time to get up! It's your birthday Daddy!" i cheered as Daddy held my hips.

He looked over at our alarm on the night stand.

"Baby its 9 in the morning." He chuckled.

"Yes you're right it's late Daddy has to get up for breakfast!" I sat off the bed and pull at Daddy's arm.

"Daddy please" I pouted as Daddy rub his eyes and rolled out of bed.

"Okay okay Daddy is up." He smiled as he followed me into the kitchen.

We ate breakfast and had our separate showers. Daddy got dress in black and white as I got dress in my pink and white.

I clipped on my white kitty ears and tied my non-plug tail around my waist.

Daddy wasn't going to dress up until later, but I take my spookyween very seriously.

"Let's go Daddy!" I said as I pulled at his shirt.

"Where are we going?" He asked.

"To Ray's!" I cheered.

"Oh right, but that's not until later." He said

"Daddy I wanna get mikey." I whined pulling Daddy closer to the door.

"Okay, I give up kitten you win, let's go." He gave up fighting with me.

"I always win." I giggled at him.

"Yeah princesses are never wrong." He chuckled.

I'm honestly so sorry for not updating a lot has been happening and I'm really lazy. But here you guys go! Thank you all so much for everything, all the votes, and comments. It all means so much to me. Happy Halloween, and Happy Birthday to Frank! and I hope you guys have a spooky day and I'll try and update part 2 later today. (Also side note I've gotten a lot of questions if ieroglitter on Tumblr is me and the answer is yes. I'm ieroglitter almost everywhere, so you guys should follow me!)
-xoxoh