Part Eleven

*Above is Jay's Room*

Jay explains to me that Lady's little playground looks just like his when he was a kid. "I know it's not as fancy as the rest of the house," he says. "But this playground part of the room looks just like mine when I was a kid."

"It really does," Elle cuts in. She seems just as excited as Jay and I about Lady's room.

After Elle leaves, I look into Jay's sparkling eyes. This boy has driven me to a point of insanity. I have forgotten everything I always said about how I would never let boys get in my way until after college. He loves me more than anything, and I feel the same way about him. I lean into him, and I kiss him repeatedly. Resting my head on his neck, I whisper," I love you."

"I love you..." he replies smiling. I lift my head up to kiss him once more. As the kiss gets stronger, I start to see were this is going. We continue as Lady jumps around us admiring her new room. Without pulling away from Jay, I slowly stand up. Grabbing his hand, I pull away from him, say goodbye to Lady, and sneak out of her room. I walk across the huge foyer with the two spiral staircases. Following the path to his room, I turn around, and I signal him to be quiet. The last thing I want is for his mom to come out of her room... I follow the twisty hallway until I reach the other side of his house that faces the lake.

Quietly opening the door to his room, I step in admiring the view of the lake and the lights all of the way across the water. Jay grabs my hips and spins me around to face him. Leaning in to kiss me, he grabs me and hoists me up. Wrapping my legs around him, we continue to kiss. Slowly, we make our way over to his bed. He flops me down onto the bed which smells like lemongrass, one of my favorite scents. I burst out into a short laugh. Staring at him for just a second, I admire his beauty... My hands run down his neck to his bow tie. I pull it loose while he unzips my dress.

I don't know if it's the pregnancy hormones or what, but all I want is him... Jay and only Jay. Once all of the buttons on his shirt are undone, I run my fingers up and down his rock solid chest wondering how much he must work out to achieve this muscle. Caressing his fingers over my back, he seems like he want to tell me something.

"What is it?" I ask concerned.

"You're just so beautiful," he replies staring into my eyes.

"Jay, I love you," I say. "I have never loved anyone like this."

I kiss him harder and harder until I can't anymore. Running my fingers through his hair , which he seems to love, all I can do is stare at him. He kisses my neck and my chest. Then, slowly, Jay pulls the straps of my dress down and kisses my shoulder and collarbone. The warmth of his skin against mine makes me feel so complete and necessary. I never really felt needed on this planet until now.

"To be honest," he says, "I did not know it was possible to love someone the way I love you..."