Prologue

"Hindi mo maiintindihan" she outburst and almost begging.

"Talagang hindi ko maiintindihan. Ipaintindi mo" I ran my fingers through my hair out of frustration.

"Listen to me" she's trying to calm me. I can see.

"No! What do you want?" I hold her both shoulder to face me but she avoided my gaze.

"I can be the father of your child. I'll let it slide." I tried to convince her.

"Just don't leave me" my voice almost cracked at my remarks.

She look at me with her glassy eyes. I can see pity.

"I need to leave" she firmly said.

I almost lost my sanity when he removed my hands around her shoulder.

"Bullshit!" I hissed.

"I can do everything for you! I will do anything!" I outburst. I cannot stand this any longer. I've been so patient.

"I am willing to do everything and all you can say is no?!" I snorted.

Why? Why can't she see that I am here. I am here to give everything whatever she wants. She still wanted to leave me, for what? For another man?

"Can't you love me?" I asked her.

I saw her glassy eyes looked at me like I am the most unfortunate human being on Earth.

"Mat" she whispered.

I know what she's about to say.
I raise my right hand to stop her.

Funny. I am hurting and if I let her say those words I will get hurt even more.

This is the thing about loving this woman. She always play.

I love her my whole existence, only her.

I really love her. And I hate it to the core.
-------

[AUTHOR'S NOTE: THIS IS NOT EDITED.. YOU MAY ENCOUNTER MANY TYPES OF ERRORS WHILE READING THIS. BEAR WITH ME AM NOT AN ENGLISH MAJOR.]