Special Chapter

The Wedding

I am so damn lucky to have Arya in my life. Wala ako ni isang pinagsisihan sa ginawa ko.

Now, I do believe that everything's happen for a reason. Maybe , she was born to be my enemy. She became my classmate to be my seatmate. Maybe we became friend to be lovers. We broke up to be enemies again. And maybe I planned to revenge to get her again. And we got hurt to be happy.

Every tragedy has its purpose.

I was intently looking on the most beautiful bride I laid my eyes on.

The sweet music coming from the organ started to play.

She's crying while walking towards me. I can find her very stunning having her baby bump knowing that it's mine.

I can't help not to shed any tears. Damn. It's so gay but I don't fucking care.

All I care about is my bride walking down the aisle as the sun rises.

I smile. I can still remember what I've read in her journal that she wants her wedding to be on the beach while the sun is rising. I didn't fullfill that dream of hers on our first wedding ,so here I am. Giving what she deserve. She deserve the best. All the best.

"Damn man. So gay" some asshole whispered behind me.

"Fuck off. Courteleon" I hissed as I wipe my tears away.

Damn.

"Take care of our princess" her dad told me. This time it's his real dad.

"Don't hurt my baby girl" said her mother.

Everyone loves her. So do I.

"Yes sir, ma'am" I answered.

"It's mom and dad you idiot" Mr. Mariano chuckled.

They handed me my wife.

"Hey. Stop crying. Iniisip ko tuloy ayaw mo na ulit makasal sakin" I said and act like I'm sad.

"Idiot! You don't know how happy I am. This is my ideal wedding but look now. I have you and the wedding in reality" she laughingly said as she still wiping her face.

"I love you Arya" I kissed her forehead.

"Ehemm" agaw pansin naman ng pari. Damn. They all laugh.

The ceremony started and the sun rays starting to show up.

"You may now say your vows" father said.

"Baby, I don't know where to start. But I want to thank you for everything. For becoming my mortal enemy. For becoming my tiger seatmate" the audience laugh.

"Thank you for annoying me and rolling your eyes on me back then. Thank you for letting me be your friend cause if you don't were not here. Thank you for being a part of my life--the biggest one. Thank you for breaking my heart because if you weren't I'm not who I am today. I resented you for leaving me, for hurting me and for giving me false hopes. I became an asshole and a jerk but because of you I'm now again a better man" I can't help but to cry though it sounds gay but I really felt like crying.

"Sorry for hurting you. I became reckless when it comes to you. I'm sorry for laiding hand on you. I'm really sorry" I can't control my tears anymore while remembering the time I laid my hand on her.

"Ssh. Mat. It's okay" she cupped my face and I eyes up.

I can hear the audience sniffing.

"You're my kind of oxygen. I won't say drugs because drugs ruined life. While oxygen means life. And you're my life. I can't promise to be the best father but I'll always do what is right. I love you Arya" I finally said.

Now its her turn.

"Mat, I can't say anything but I love you. And I can't offer anything but the best of me" she said. Maybe she don't want to add my drama.

Damn. The famous Chemist in the country just cried. But I don't give a fvck!

"You may now kiss the bride"

--------
(A.N: wahhh tapos na talaga. Hihi. Trip ko lang po maglagay ng special chapter..hindi kasi ako makaget-over kay Mr. Chemist e. Hopefully I can find my Chemist too..

Thanks for reading ulit.:)

P.S. please read "Flames' Player ".. Thank you ulit ;)