We Met Ourselves

~Mabel G.'s POV~
"We thank you for visiting the tent of telepathy and we hope we will see you soon!!" I said with happiness

After the show we were actually quiet about the two kids that we just ran too......

"Hey Mabel those kids in the show........Don't they seem familiar to you I mean of course they have brown hair like us but did you notice what they were wearing?" Dipper G. asked

"Y-Yeah brother I'm thinking of the same thing I think they might be us from another dimension I mean voices are the same,looks are the same,even hair color is the same"
I said to him

~Pacifica's POV~

After the show Gideon and I decided to go home......But we saw the two kids that the Gleeful twins picked as a volunteer.........

"HI I'M PACIFICA AND THIS IS MY COUSIN GIDEON" I said shouting at them.

They just ran into the Mystery Shack....

~Dipper's POV~

We shut the door at the Mystery Shack and went up to the attic then we saw it said "PACIFICA AND GIDEON'S ROOM".Mabel and I went in and saw our room...

"U-um Dipper look behind you" Mabel said

I looked behind me and saw Gideon and Pacifica right behind me glaring at me like I'm their enemy.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE GLEEFULS!!! HOW DID YOU GET HERE!?!" Gideon said

"Gleefuls?Um....this is our room?!" I said to Gideon but he didn't listen.

"GET OUT!YOU DON'T BELONG IN THE MYSTERY SHACK!!" Pacifica said so they both went into their beds.

I see Gideon reading Journal # 3 like me I put out my journal and showed it to Gideon waving it into his face

"Wait you have Journal # 3 I have Journal # 3 are you some kind of kid from another universe.....

~Dipper G. POV~

The two seemed familiar well it is us but they aren't from here I think their from another dimension.....