Bipper x Star G.

~Mabel G.'s POV~

"Dipper....why the long face..." I asked my brother "Is it because another person is one of our relatives"

"You don't understand....What if Bill was tricking us...What if this other "relative" of ours is just one of Bill's plans" my brother said.

After my brother and I were discussing...

Will suddenly popped out. I was so surprised to see him.He doesn't really pop up right in front of us.

"Um....S-Sir,M-Miss I-I saw another Gleeful in the forest with Dipper Pines,He was saying going g to escort her home." Will said

"Thanks for the information Will......we'll handle the rest..." I said

~Star's POV~

It was pretty weird walking with Dipper because he's a Pines and I'm a Gleeful it will never work out.It was pretty awkward but Dipper decided to talk.

"Hey uh...Star how about we talk about something..." He said,his voice was so weird "I feel like you have a problem come on let's sit right on the tree"

"D-Dipper I feel like you were a bit strange,when you went downstairs but I do like what you are you're wearing right now." I said slightly blushing.

He was also blushing I mean really blushing now I noticed his eyes...wait is that Bill..?

"Yes I am Bill but you can call me Bipper..~" Bipper said with a weird kind of tone "So uh..now you know looks like you don't like me..."

"Wait Bipper I like you and I mean I like like you,You're really cute" I said I didn't know what came out of my mouth.

"Well then...." He was smirking with his eyes showing and glowing "You're really cute too!!" Bipper pulled me and then we looked eye to eye.

But then he kissed me.It was like a new experience for me I saw him blushing deep red but he was still kissing me.

It was really hard to kiss back but I did it seemed like we were making out...But....We weren't we kiss like almost forever until Bipper stopped.

"I-I better be going now..." I said blushing bright red

"Okay see you later....." Bipper said while kissing me on the cheeks.

He disappeared I think I heard Dipper Pines arguing with Bill but I did love the kiss I decided to go back home but then I was blocked by two people.....

-------–--------–----–--------------+

WHAT WOULD BE A PERFECT SHIP NAME....LET'S SEE HOW ABOUT STARBIP.... AND I THINK YOU WERE THINKING THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO BE A LEMON WELL :P TROLOLOLOL. A CHARACTER OR TWO WILL COME NEXT CHAPTER

           -BIPPERSTARGAMING <3