Allison's Close Friends Part 2

( I have no picture for this one ;-; )

Previously In The Amazing World of G-- I mean Gravity Falls:Reverse Falls...

"D-Do you want to play with me...?" The girl said. "M-My name is....."

Now...

"My name is S-Sally... Wanna play?" Sally said.

The Gleefuls were shock that the girl was alone in the forest.They decide to back away and bumped into someone.

~Stan P.'s POV~

Its been four days since the kids were gone.They need to know about there secret twin.When she was still a child
Ford made her come with him.

Her family never really realized that she was with Ford now I've got to wait until the timer turns zero.

~Mabel G.'s POV~

"Hey Gleefuls...What's Up Pretty Weird Bumping To You Guys In This Forest..." It was Allison she was smirking and looking at us like she was planning something.

"Um.....Bro,Sis.....Who is she..?" Star asked hiding behind Dipper and I

"Her name is AllisonCipher, Bill's friend in the whole wide world" Dipper said crossing his arms.

"I'm not friends with that flying chip I'm here because I came for the three of you" Alli said

~Star's POV~

"Well,well,well,well,well if it isn't it Star C. Gleeful...." Allison said pointing at me " Oh yeah the name's not Allison its Shadow Killer"

Her appearance changed she had goggles and a jacket and her appearance also bloody

"Toby....L.J......BEN.....If you please" she said.After that some guys were grabbing us..

"GET OFF ME!!! YOU'RE RUINING MY HAIR!!!" Mabel said I chuckled a little because she only cares about her hairstyle rather than their life.

"HEY MY SISTER SAID LET GO!!!!" I said.My amulet started to glow and everything floated.

But I felt something......what is this......feeling.......pain.....I felt my body bleeding but I didn't cry I laughed.

I turned around and saw this so called Toby and smiled. "YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT" ( see what I did there ) I said

"HEY!!!" I felt my phone vibrating I got it and saw this so called BEN in my phone "THAT'S MY LINE!!!"

"Ignore* I said. I decided to help my brother and sister up.After that we ran off and hope that those so called creepypastas won't chase us.

"ENDING THE 'FUN' ALREADY WE JUST STARTED" We saw Shay go near us and attacked us.

We just used our pendants and decided to float over and floated home.

"Let's just hope those guys won't find us anymore..." Dipper said.I was really happy that I finally found my siblings and we're together again.

Mabel got her camera out an took a picture of us floating.

"SCRAPBOOK ORTINUTY" she said.We all smiled and finally got back home and went to sleep

----------------------------------------

Hi guys its me I'm feeling better about losing my friend even though I DON'T TRUST HER ANYMORE but I'm friends with her again next chapter which will probably be today I'm gonna post top 20 facts about me

- StarCGleeful