Another Gleeful

~ Star ( Strings )'s POV ~

"Get out of here you oversized chip" I mumbled.Bill was quiet then.

" OKAY IF YOU INSIST BY THE WAY YOU LOOK SO CUTE WHEN YOUR ANGRY...BUT REMEBER I'LL BE WATCHING YOU!I'LL BE WATCHING YOU!!!" Bill said getting out of my sight.

After that happened I decided to go to the Mystery (S)hack the S was slipping down the roof anyway I opened the door and saw two people right infront of me....

"Hi!! The name's Mabel and this is my twin brother Dipper!!" The girl said

Then I saw the boy or should I say Dipper staring at me and blushing.It became a little quiet and awkward at the same time....

~Gideon's POV~

I heard a bit of talking downstairs so I decided to go down as well but I saw the person that I didn't want to see...

" WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE!!! ISN'T IT JUST FINE FOR YOU TO RUIN OUR LIVES AND NOT THE SHACK'S!!!! AND WHY ARE YOU HERE STAR C. GLEEFUL!!" I said angrily at her.I saw Mabel and Dipper staring at me then went back staring at Star.

"WAIT YOU'RE A GLEEFUL!!!" Mabel said with a shock look at her face.

"WAIT A SECOND HOW ABOUT I LOOK AT YOU WITH MY SKEPTICLES" Mabel said.

"Get off me you idiot!!" I said with a tone that only my sister would make.Then my amulet started glowing..Gideon started to float to the air.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU WEIRDO STOP IT!!!" Dipper said trying to get rid of my amulet he was still blushing......

--------------------------------

SORRY SHORT CHAP. HEHEHE

- BIPSTARGAMING