The Plan

Previously....

"Guys how about we capture....

Now..

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

~*still* Mabel P.'s POV~

"Ticci Toby..." I said they all glared at me and there was an awkward silence that happened until Dipstick broke the silence

"Wait...why Ticci Toby??" After my brother saw that Star got her phone and searched something

"Guys it says that Ticci Toby really loves waffles and Masky like cheesecake that's amazing" she said grinning a little

"I'll go make the waffles!!" Pacifica ran to the Mystery Shack.

∆∆In The Other Dimension∆∆

~Ford P.'s POV~

I handed Star the machine that Fiddleford use to erase his mind. Stanley or maybe Bill told us her siblings haven't come back yet.

"Hey uh...Grunkle Stan one question...." Star said while her hands are on her back.

"What is it pumpkin.??" Stanley said while looking at a picture of two kids.

Star P: Who are these siblings that you talk about?

Stan P.: They're Mabel and Dipper Pines they're your siblings sweety too bad that they're not here though.

Star P: And why don't I remember them?

Stan P: Because you were brought by your Great Uncle Ford since you were a baby.

Star P: Oh okay then.....

Ford P.: Star I think I know where they are....

∆∆In Reverse Fals∆∆

~Dipper P's POV~

Okay so Pacifica just came back with the waffles and we got the plan settled here's our plan.

*We put the waffles in a grassy patch in the forest and hide in the bushes and wait for Ticci Toby.

*When he goes near the waffles Dipper Gleeful will lift him up and let him float.

*Mabel and Pacifica will go and have a friendly conversation with Ticcy Toby.

*While his distracted Star Gleeful will go and get his murder weapon and burn it.

*Mabel Gleeful and I will make him talk and spill everything that the creepypastas are gonna do.

It's full proof!!

We then hid in the bushes and waited for him to go near the waffles.He then grabs them and removes his mask thing in his mouth and eats the waffles.

Dipper Gleeful then lifted him up.Then the two girls had a friendly conversation.

There I saw Star about to grab his weapon until a figure behind her tackles her down.I couldn't see it that much but then it appeared it was a guy with a mask and an orange jacket.

"What The H-Heck" Star said.

"Looks like Masky found you..Star!!Hehehe you guys are fun to play with." ShadowKiller said laughing.

Star used her amulet then she teleported.

"TRY AND CATCH ME IF YOU CAN YOU MASKED WEIRDO!!!" Star said shouting.

The guy ran and ran after her...Then I saw her teleport back to the place where I was.

"W-What but you just...and you" This guy called Masky said.

"You run........." Star said laughing "I teleport..." She said and teleports away.

∆∆To The Other Dimension!!∆∆

~Ford's POV~

They were in Reverse Falls another dimension we need to find out where the portal was and then it hit me.

I made a spell in the journals before and I found the spell.

∆∆Reverse Falls∆∆

~Pacifica's POV~

After I laughed with Star for a second the color starts to turn gray and after that a triangular pops out.

"HEY!LLAMA DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A LITTLE DEAL WITH ME???" This Bill said

"No!!I want to make a bet...." I said pointing at him

"A BET??SURE!!" He said looking at me with that eye

"I bet that you can be with Dipper Gleeful 24/7 this week and let's see if you like him or not..." I said smirking

He didn't say anything then he just nodded and I shaked hands with him and then he dissapeared...

"It's time for them to know what they REALLY feel like to each other!!" I said in my mind..

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG BECAUSE SCHOOL....ANYWAY NEW CREEPYPASTA BOOK COMING SOON...IT'S BASED ON THE CREEPYPASTAS I KNOW AND YEAH...IT'S GONNA BE AWESOME!!!BYE!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TRUST NO ONE :3
.
.
.
.
-STARCGLEEFUL