A Party At The Tent Of Telepathy

~Dipper P.'s POV~

I couldn't stop thinking about Star after that day Bill in my body kissed her.

"Hey Dipper...How's it goin Mabel told me everything" Gideon said sitting on his bed.

"Everything's fine but...." I was then cut off by Mabel and Pacifica squealing.

"DIPPER!!!GIDEON!!!CHECK IT OUT!!!THE GLEEFULS ARE HAVING A PARTY FOR STAR!!!CAN WE GO PLEASE!!!!" Pacifica and Mabel started to make puppy dog eyes.

Of course who couldn't resist puppy dog eyes I just nodded then Mabel hugged me.

"We need to get ready Pacifica!!!" They ran out the room and decided to make there own dresses.

I decided to wear what Mabel made me wear in her puppet show.Gideon is laughing because I look ridiculous but he looks much more ridiculous.

~Stan P.'s POV~

The portal it's almost down to zero....3.......2.......1...... The portal suddenly burst into a beam of light.

After all that I saw two people walk out of the portal.It was Star and Poindexter.

They're finally back home..

~Star G.'s POV~

My siblings told me I should wear something classy because they were gonna throw a party in the tent.

I decide to wear a light blue jacket a headband with our star in it a lighter blue dress.

I went downstairs and saw a lot of people already but I saw the Pines I didn't want to show myself to the Pines because of what happened in the Mystery Shack that other day.

~Dipper P.'s POV~

I was wearing the most uncomfortable thing because of Bill.Anyway I saw Star go up to her room I decided to go to her room but something wasn't right.

There were pictures of the three Gleefuls but also a yellow triangle with them and they were covering there right eye.I then saw Star's room and went in.

"Um....hello is anyone here...?" I asked I then saw Star in front of a mirror looking at her self I walked right near her.

"S-Star are y-you okay?" I grabbed her arm and then she grabbed mine her amulet was glowing I was on the floor while she was still holding me down.

"D-Dipper P-Pines what are you doing here you're not suppose to be here...." I just stayed quiet.She then let go of me an made me stand up "You have to go back down before my siblings see you!!!" She said as she pulled me downstairs.

"S-Star I need to ask you something do you know how to make a portal so that Mabeland I could go home to our dimension!???" I asked we then stopped.

--_--------------------------------------

HEY GUYS THINGS ARE GOIN INSANE ANYWAY NEXT WEEK I CAN'T WRITE STORIES BECAUSE OF EXAMS T_T BUT I'LL BE UPDATING IN OUR CHRISTMAS VACATION BUT I'LL TRY MY BEST TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU DURING OUR CHRUSTMAS VACATION SEE YOU GUYS LATER

BYE!!! REMEMBER REALITY'S AN ILLUSION THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM TRUST NO ONE BYE!!!

Bill: That's not how I say it!!!

BILL GET THE FREAK OUT OF HERE OR I'LL RIP YOUR FACE OFF

Bill: Y-Yes Mam.

BYE GUYS!!!