Bill's Friend

~Third Person ( No POV )~

Dipper didn't really trust the two people in front of him.So he just snatched the journal back and ran back upstairs.

Meanwhile.....

Bill saw everything that had happened in the shack and knew the day will come when a fellow relative of the Gleefuls was coming.So he called one of his close friends.

~???'s POV~

I just got back in the "normal" town of Gravity Falls I got off the bus and headed of to the Tent of Telepathy just to find out the Gleefuls weren't in the tent.

"Hello.....?Dip....?Mabel....?Grunkle Ford....?Grunkle Stan.....?!" I said but the only thing I heard were just my echoes.

As I sat down on the couch waiting for them the color of the tent and the world was getting sucked out.

" WELL IF IT ISN'T IT STARSTRINGS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE WE'VE SEEN EACHOTHER..." the flying yellow triangle said " DID YOU MISS ME?! ADMIT YOU MISS ME!!!!"

" I would miss you if you didn't try to invade Grunkle Stan's mind.." I said staring at Bill.

" IT WAS JUST A JOB KID!!!! AND COME ON IT'S A YEAR AFTER THAT HAPPENED!!" he said with a happy tone if he had a mouth he would totally be smirking...

~Mabel G.'s POV~

My brother groans because we didn't get the journal from that little brat.

" Don't worry brother!! everything's gonna be fine we just need to plan a little bit more...!!!" I said with a fake smile.

" Oh please sister!!! We almost had our hands on that journal of that little imbecile!!! " my brother said.

A few minutes later......

We heard a girl-ish kind of laugh it almost sounded like Bill's but with a kind of girl voice.

" HEY GLEEFULS SO NICE TO SEE YOU HERE!!! THE NAMES ALLISONCIPHER BUT YOU CAN CALL ME ALLI!!!" the girl that almost looked like Bill said

" ANYWAY SOMEONE YOU KNOW OR ONE OF YOUR RELATIVES IS IN GRAVITY FALLS AND SHE'S GONNA WORK AT YOUR ENEMY'S SHACK!!!!" Alli said with a serious tone

" Should we even trust you!! You look just like Bill but you don't act like him so..." I asked

" OF COURSE YOU CAN TRUST ME I'M NOT EVEN FRIENDS WITH BILL!!!" she said

" Okay we'll trust you....But.....you're just gonna protect us not abandon us okay!!!" We said

" OKAY " she said with a huge smile on her face.....

~~~~~~•~~~~~~•~~~~~~•~~~~••

HEY!!! IT'S ME ANYWAY TWO NEW CHARACTERS FTW!!! THERE NAMES ARE ALLISONCIPHER AND THE OTHER IS STAR...... I'M NOT GONNA TELL YOU THE LAST NAME SO...... NEXT CHAPTER

ANYWAY SEE YA LATER
BIPSTARGAMING OUT!!!!!

P.S. AllisonCipher

- BIPPERSTARGAMING