Meeting New People

~Stan P.'s POV~

"Kids where are you!!!You've been gone for two days" I shouted.But no reply.

I decided to go down to the basement.I typed in the code on the vending machine I went down and activated the portal.

It was almost time for me to get my brother back...Ford....It's been 30 years since I've seen him...

( Finally Stan shows up XD)

~Dipper G.'s POV~

Mabel and I were searching for this relative Bill and Will's been talking about....We were walking around the woods but then we heard talking .

We saw two people talking both of them have the same hair color but the girl was wearing blue and has the star that we have.

We waited for the guy to leave the girl......

~Mabel G.'s POV~

We went to the girl and asked her something

"Um..excuse me?.." I asked she looked at me " What's your name and why are you wearing clothing like that...that's suppose to be our thing!!"

"Oh...um..." She was just standing there " I'm Star C. Gleeful..."

~Dipper's POV~

"Bill!!!you can't just kiss her like that....you're suppose to be with her not kiss her!!!" I said while I went back to my body.

But I did like the part where we kissed it was really sweet.I just want her to know how I really feel...

Before going back to the Shack I saw a girl running from something it looks like some kind of monster.

Then I realized she was being chased by gnomes.

"Well I should save her from those guys...Let me guess Jeff wants to make her there queen" I said to myself

All I did was just get a leaf blower and used it to make them fly off....

"Thanks...Oh yeah btw the name's Eliza Silverblood but you can just call me Eliza..." She said.

Then she ran off....

------------------------

WELP!!! NEW CHARACTERS ARE COMING SOON AND I THINK YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT DIPPER AND BILL ACTUALLY LIKES STAR....YEAH.....O_O

SEE YA!!!

-BIPSTARGAMING