BONUS CHAPTER

(If you don't like BillDip or Willdip I suggest you to not read this...

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

~Bill's POV~

That bet that Llama made with me was really challenging a week with the other Pine Tree WHAT LUCK!!!

I mean....um...it's not like I like Reverse Pine Tree he's just an awesome trouble maker.

"HI PINE TREE!!" I screamed but actually wasn't that thrilled to see me.

"What do you want Bill?" He asked looking at me with those beautiful turquoise eyes.

"SO UM...LLAMA TOLD ME THAT I SHOULD HE WITH YOU LIKE 24/7 OR WHATEVER...CAN I BE HERE?" I asked he nodded and I turned into my human form.

I looked at his pictures and stuff....Until he spoke.

"Hey....so why....does Pacifica Pines want us to be together?" He asked without looking at me.

"I DON'T KNOW SHE JUST GAVE ME A BET" I said while looking at his closet.

"Oh okay then...and please...don't look in my closet it's something personal" he said looking at me.

I am about to open the closet.I didn't listen to him.....3.......2.........1......WHOOOSH.

Then my mouth hanged open.I was shocked yet flattered from what I saw. A whole closet of me and hearts everywhere.

I looked at Reverse Pine Tree's shocked face.

"BILLLLLL I TOLD YOU NOT TO OPEN THE CLOSET!!!!" He said still having the expression.

"OH DID YOU SAY...THAT... I DIDN'T HERE ANYTHING~" I said in a lovely way.

"BIIIIIILLLLLLL YOU BI----" I stopped him from saying it by kissing him.it was hard to make him kiss back but he did.

"Hey Pine Tree...You know what we should hang out.Every week.24/7." I said to him.

He nodded and we just had a little chat.And the conversation keeps on going on.

~No POV~

But little did they know that Pacifica Pines was there.She took a picture of them together.

"OMG I can't believe they like each other OMG!OMG! I'm so happy for them!!" Pacifica said whispering

~Tiem Skip.....brought to you by. A MAGICAL PONY FLYING THROUGHT THE SKY~

Mabel,Pacifica Pines and Star were laughing and BillDip (I had 2 do it) were staring at them.

But then they realized that the three girls have the picture of the two of them.They chased after ateh girls and never spoke about this ever again.

But they do hang out.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
OMFG IT'S ALMOST THE END OF GRAVITY FALLS!!! I CAN'T TAKE SO MUCH SADNESS IN MY LIFE! I LOVE THIS SHOW!! BUT DON'T WORRY THEY SAID THAT GRAVITY FALLS ISN'T ENDING....IT'S JUST THE SERIES....THERE MIGHT STILL BE A CHANCE THE FALLERS WON'T DECREASE WE NEED TO INCREASE!!!

Sorry for slow updates...because school

See ya