Look Who's Back!! Part 1

~Mabel P.'s POV~

"What do you mean about it's matchmaking time?" Dipper asked scared and confused

"Well..duh!!!you and Star were meant to be!!I saw everything that you two did!!" I said cheerfully

Dipper: "You mean even the part when we were kissing???"

Mabel: "Nope!!But you did mention it so now I know that you two did it!!"

Dipper:"But how would you know if I was joking or not??"

Mabel: "Because...Your jokes are horrible that what Soos said!!"

Dipper:"Okay just be quiet!!!"

Mabel: "Okay!!!"

|| With the Gleefuls ||

~Dipper G.'s POV~

Where is Star she's been gone for 25 minutes and not because I'm an overprotective brother it's just I'm worried about her getting hurt I think it still means of me being overprotective.

But suddenly I heard the door creak open and then I saw Star's face.

"Hey bro and sis what's up?" She said with her serious tone.

Mabel had her hands at her back while looking down while I had mine stuck together

"Well we have...some...u welcomed..guest.." Mabel said

"And what we mean about that is that they're here.." I said still looking down

Star: "Those creepypastas are here right now??As in right now right now??"

Mabel: "Yes...if they start to kill someone...some people might think that they're with us and they'll stop going to our show and our reputation is ruined!!!"

Dipper: "We need to find all of them and get them the heck out!!!"

We all stood up and went outside our bedroom but then we heard a loud scream.

We rushed downstairs just to find out that a little girl ran off but left a trail we followed it and saw her.

"Hey are you okay??" Mabel asked looking at the girl sadly.

"I-I'm F-Fine" she said grinning a little.

But then I saw Star slowly backing away I grabbed her hand to make her stop but instead I felt her shiver in fear.

I let go of her hand and she kept on backing away but it wasn't too long when Star bumped into a man he was wearing green and had yellow hair and he looks like an elf.

~No POV~

"YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT!!" The elf guy said and pulled out a knife.

The three were just there backing away from the elf guy but then they heard the little girl laugh.

"Hehehe BEN we don't want to make the boss mad or even make them miss out all the fun" the girl sad

"Yeah,Yeah I know.." BEN said but looked at Star and Mabel who were shivering in fear he went near them.

"HEY DON'T YOU DARE PUT A FINGER ON THEM OR ANY OF THEM OR SO HELP ME I'LL TEAR YOU LIMB FROM LIMB!!!!" Dipper yelled

BEN then looked at Star and said "You look cute when you're scared but I feel like you would look better if you're one of us"

"ARE YOU CRAZY????I WILL NEVER BE ONE OF YOU CREEPY FREAKS OR SO WILL MY FAMILY WE WILL NEVER JOIN YOU!!!" Star shouted at Ben's face.

"That's enough BEN" a voice said from behind them...

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
SPOOKAH CLIFFHANGER JUST KIDDING!!

Looks like the creepypastas are back should I add more things in this book?? You guys decide and maybe this has been my longest chapter I think I can't quiet remember but who do you think said the "That's enough BEN" part come and guess in the comments and I'll see you guys soon.

- StarCGleeful