Meeting HIM....

~Dipper's POV *still* ~

"Um...yeah!!! Bill has done numerous things or just two or three FIRST he had a deal with Gideon in our world SECOND he tried to invade Stan's mind THIRD he turned me into a living sock puppet ( BIPPER SENPAI~ SO AWESOME~ ) I said to the two
cousins.

Then suddenly the surroundings started to suck out of color and of course I already knew who it was.

" GEE.... PINETREE I NEVER KNEW YOU WOULD STILL REMEMBER THE DEAL WE MADE BEFORE....." Bill said appearing in the window with his face on it..

"Um....Dipper wh-who is this guy and why does he call you Pinetree.." the two cousins said while looking at Bill.

" OH...LOOK WHO'S HERE IF IT ISN'T IT SHOOTING STAR,LLAMA,AND GIDEON... HOW NICE TO SEE YOU HERE IN THIS UNIVERSE" Bill said looking at the two shivering in fear..

"GET OUT OF HERE BILL!!!" I shouted at him.

Bill then glared at me and just floated there.

" WHATEVER YOU SAY PINETREE THOUGH YOU BETTER BE CAREFUL PINTREE......" Bill said with a kind of happy tone.

"ANYWAY I'LL SEE YOU LATER AND ALSO I'LL BE WATCHING YOU!!I'LL BE WATCHING YOU!!!" he said with a wheel with different symbols.

Then suddenly worlds color started to go back to normal.

~Mabel G.'s POV~

We went to the Mystery Shack. We just acted like normal tourists.I then heard a voice and its the voice of Bud Pines.

"Well hi there...Welcome to the Mystery Shack" he said with his weird voice.

"Robbie give these two a tour around the shop" he said shouting to someone

Then a guy with black hair appeared in front of the door....He was kind of emo.But he was really nice. So he showed us around the shop we then found the Pines twins.

"Hey uh....Gideon I was wondering have you had a dream about Bill Cipher before" The one that looked just like my brother said

"Well Dipper I think so I mean he doesn't look like the one we just saw in the attic.....he was more blue and sad and I think his name was Will Cipher" Gideon said.

"Um....excuse me what are you two talking about?" I said interrupting the two.

"And who are you exactly" Dipper Pines asked

"Oh...um....I'm Samantha and this is my brother Tyrone so um....I heard your conversation...and was thinking who are you two talking about" I said with a fake smile.

"Well um...this journal contains the secrets of this town and Gideon and I are gonna find out" Dipper Pines said holding his journal.

"A journal huh? Let me see that" my brother said.

"Look at this sister it contains everything.......Now um... little boy with the brown hair how about we just borrow this for a bit" my brother said....

---------_------------------

MAN 6 CHAPTERS ALREADY FREAKING OUT!!! ANYWAY THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT..... ANYWAY SEE YOU GUYS LATER BYE!!!