Look Who's Back Part 2

Previously...

"That's enough BEN" a voice said from behind them...

Now...
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

∆∆In the Other Dimension∆∆

~No POV~

"Grunkle Stan!!This was a horrible idea our world would've been torn apart or something!!!" Star Pines said as she was looking at Stan with her arms crossed

"Your niece is right Stanley haven't you read the warnings in the journals I wrote???" Ford said

"I can always count on you Poindexter and Star for giving me a warm welcome" Stan said while he has his arms crossed too.

∆∆In Reverse Falls∆∆

~Mabel G.'s POV~

We all looked back and saw Shay and her friends with her.

"Look...who's here I thought you people will never show up....Well guess I was wrong" Shay said while laughing at us.

"We can always count on BEN and Sally to make people have a warm welcome" Ticci Toby said while he has his hatchets with him.

"Don't mention it!!" Sally said while grinning but I just saw BEN staring at Star and she was just glaring at him angrily.

"Hello BEN are you there??" A guy who is really white said while waving at BEN with his knife.

~Star G.'s POV~

He just keeps staring at me like a random person which seemed like forever he hugged me.

I was confused yet flattered but I was mostly confused.

"Um....this is weird and awkward at the same time.." I said while slowly getting out of the hug.

"Well weird is your middle name.." I saw my brother chuckling.

"BEN that's enough go and kill them already or torture them or something.." A girl said who has a pointed nose with black and white stripes.

"Who's the new people??" Dipper asked looking at the new guys.

"Oh...um...you..haven't met them...well this is Laughing Jill.." Shay points at the girl with the pointed nose. "This is Jeff the Killer..." Shay pointed at the guy with a white jacket.

"And this is the Puppeteer,Laughing Jack,Masky,Clockwork,Scissormouth, Bloody Painter,Jane the Killer and many more" Shay said ( I only know a few creepypastas ;-; )

"Shay you may do the honors of killing them.." Jeff the Killer said while handing he his knife

"With pleasure...let me see who shall I kill first let's see eenie,meenie,miney YOU!!!"_ the knife pointed at Mabel.

~Mabel G.'s POV~

I felt scared,I felt weak, I can't let this happen to me I just wish we were back home or someone would save us here

"HEY LEAVE.MY.SISTERS.ALONE!!!!" I heard Dipper say as his pendant glow so did his eyes and he grabbed the knife from Shay's hand and cut off the rope ( I forgot to mention they were tied up how derpalicious of me XD )

"Don't let them escape!!!" Shay said as we ran really fast but we bumped into some people.

We scared we were filled with scars and bruises we were crying but then they reached out there hand.

"Star,Mabel and Dipper Gleeful?? It's me Pacifica and also Dipper and Mabel Pines!!" It was Pacifica and those Pines us.

"We heard you guys screaming!!!Well Dipper did considering he knows how Star's scream is because he lik------" Mabel was interrupted by Dipper who was covering her mouth but I think she licked his hand.

"Come out...Come out...wherever you are...Let's play a little game and have fun" We can hear Shay come closer so we ran as fas as we can.

But we suddenly bumped into someone.

"Are you kids okay???" the mysterious guy ask...

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

CLIFFHANGER AGAIN HAHAHAHAHAAHA I'M SO EVIL ANYWAY YEAH THE CREEPYPASTAS ARE BACK!!!!
I'M MAKING A NEW BOOK IT'S CALLED "FRIENDS CAN CHANGE THE WORLD!!" HOPE YOU LIKE
SEE YA!!!

-STARCGLEEFUL