Allison's Close Friends Part 1

~Alli's POV~

"And remember to tie them up and don't let them escape I don't want Bill to know that we're gonna play a little game with his favorite person!!" I said smirking while Bill was busy...

"Hey Bill I called them already...So.....I'll go ahead now k see ya I'm gonna go before you process the sentence okay bye!!!" I said teleporting away....

~Star's POV~

My brother and I had so many to catch on ..Like what monsters we'd have fought,How our amulets are and MORE...Mabel left us two to bond.

"Hey sis do you know that candy thing that Mabel likes....." My brother asked.

"Oh yeah..." I said "I think it was called Smile Dip...those were banned from America..."

"Well...." He said while looking at the sky " You're right sis..But that kind of candy does exist in Gravity Falls and she ate some of it before...And she hallucinated a lot of weird stuff..."

We sat down on a branch of a tree...We were just chillin but then a camera took a picture of us..

"SCRAPBOOK ORTINUTY!!!!" Mabel said while holding the camera.

A few minutes later....

"Hey uh sis.." Mabel said while looking at a tree.It kinda has a symbol of some sort "Do you know this symbol Dipper said this isn't in the journal..."

~Mabel P's POV~

After Dipper came back I hugged him...and I saw him blushing like Gideon who is still blushing.

"Hey Sir Dippingsauce what's up with the whole blushing....thing??" I asked.

"um...am...I..blushing...I'm...not...blushing...hehe" Dipstick said with a really nervous tone.

"Yes you are bro bro I can see it...." I said poking at his face.

"Fine!!Bill possessed me and I escorted Star home while Bill was in my body..." Dipper said still blushing red "And before you know it Bipper actually kissed Star!!"

"Well I think that means you kissed her too" I said grinning.

Dipper was grinning back and then we sat down at the chair and watched Duck-Tective.

~No POV~

Meanwhile with the Gleefuls...

When they walking around a foggy and dark forest they heard a snap. Star turned around but didn't see anyone behind them.

"Di-Dipper I'm scared.." Star and Mabel said while holding into Dipper's arms.

"Star,Mabel there's nothing to be scared about...It's probably just a possum.." Dipper said while looking at the two.

"Last time it wasn't a possum.." Mabel said looking at Dipper.

With the Pines...

"Hey Mabel...So do you think that Grunkle Stan has been hiding something I mean in this dimension there's another Gleeful right...?" Dipper asked Mabel.

Mabel just stared at her and smiled
"Maybe your right Dipstick its been weird that the Gleefuls have another twin and we don't.." Mabel said smiling at Dipper.

Back to le Gleefuls...

Then they heard a little girl laughing in the forest.They decided to follow the until..they saw a girl holding a teddy bear...

"D-Do you want to play with me...?" The girl said. "M-My name is....."

TO BE CONTINUED....

-------------------------

CLIFFHANGER FTW NEXT CHAP WILL BE UP SOON SEE YA!!!