Tricked.

~No POV~

Dipper and Mabel stared at Star and Star did the same.Dipper went up to the attic still blushing and locking the doors.Bill suddenly pops up and asked him what his problem was.

~Dipper's POV~

"HEY PINE TREE!!! WHY ARE YOU SO SAD....?" Bill asked as he was floating.

"It's.....about..." I said looking down " Its about this girl I met earlier.She was so beautiful and stuff I suddenly felt the she's just like me..."

"*LAUGHS* YOUR IN LOVE WITH...." Bill said while his laughing " STARTSTRINGS BUT SHE'S ONE OF YOUR ENEMIES AND OHH....I THINK I SEE YOUR FACE TURN RED"

I frowned...

"Yeah....I do like like her.." I said while scratching my head...

"LOOK AT YOU!!!..." Bill said with his eye showing happiness " YOU WERE A LITTLE SAPLING PINE TREE NOW YOU BECAME A REAL PINE TREE!!!"

"There's just one problem"

"WHAT IS IT PINE TREE MAYBE I CAN HELP...!!"

"She's a Gleeful I'm a Pines we are sworn enemies we can't actually see each other.....Now Gideon is really upset thanks to Star but I really and I mean really like her......." I said.Bill just stared at me.

After which seemed like forever Bill stopped staring and started talking.

"PINE TREE!!!HOW ABOUT WE MAKE A DEAL!!!" Bill said with a happy tone.

~Bill's POV( YESH!!!FINALLY)~

"I don't know..." Pine Tree said while looking at the floor "Wait...the last time I made a deal with you.You took my body why should I make a deal with you!!?"

"I COULD HELP YOU WITB YOUR PROBLEM..." I said.Pine Tree was crossing his arms "HERE'S THE DEAL KID...I HELP YOU WITH YOUR LITTLE PROBLEM AND YOU DO ME A SMALL FAVOR"

"And what is that...?" Pine Tree asked
looking at me.

"WE'LL WORK OUT THE DETAILS LATER SO WHADDYA SAY!!" I said stretching my arm with blue fire.

"Deal!!!!" Pine Tree said.I suddenly started pulling his conscience out and I went in his body.....

Downstairs of the Shack....
~Mabel's POV~

"GET OUT OF HERE YOU PSYCHOPATH!!!" Gideon said to Star.Star seemed really sad and upset then Dipper went down and he was wearing the clothes from my Sock Opera.

"Dipper you look good!!!" I said with a huge grin.

"Um....Shooti--I mean Mabel how about I escort Star out..." Dipper said

"SURE!!!" Pacifica,Gideon and I said with a smile.......

----------------------

LOLOLOL HI MY PEEPS!!! ANYWAY 80 OMGOSH I FEEL SI PROUD OF MYSELF......NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE A WEIRD LOVE STORY

BYE!!!!