Bill & Alli's Next Move

~Star G.'s POV~

"Wait your a Gleeful!?Just like us!?..."
Dipper G. said his face was like so confused "I'm a Gleeful too....and so does Mabel...."

"So...um....how...about...we...um..." Mabel G. said thinking of something "Awkward Sibling Hugs"

"Awkward Sibling Hugs!!" Dipper or should I say my brother and I said we hugged each other with a "pat pat" at the end.

"We have so much to catch on Star...sorry that we didn't really recognize you.You look so different!!" My sister said

But I can't get the feeling that I'm being watched...I mean Bill is also watching me but...I feel like someone else is.....

~AllisonCipher's POV~

(FOR THE FIRST IN FOREVER...OKAY I'LL SHUT UP NOW BACK TO THE STORY XD!!!)

"HEY ALLI NOW THAT THOSE GLEEFUL TWINS FOUND OUT WHO THERE SIBLING WAS.....SO NOW CALL THEM..." Bill said while looking at an orb thing.

"On it....wait you mean ALL of THEM" I asked looking so confused.

"YES ALLI ALL OF THEM" Bill said while looking at the orb.He's so focused on one of those idiot Gleefuls!!!

20 minutes later.....( brought to you by Bill nye the Science Guy )

~Elisa's POV~

Man that Dipper guy was really sweet as a FRIEND...Anyway I went to the Mystery (S)hack...But then I bumped into someone.

"Sorry!!Sorry!!Sorry!! I wasn't paying attention in where I was going..I stopped and looked at the guy's eyes.

"It's okay...you didn't mean too!!" He said "Oh yeah the name's Gideon Pines.." I noticed him blush a little..

After that I walked away..waving goodbye...

~Mabel's POV~

"Its been 30 minutes since Dipper escorted Star to leave to be honest I felt really bad about Star.We could've had a new friend.

Gideon went out in about 10 minutes and went back in blushing red..

"Hey Gid! Are you okay you look like your in love!?" Pacifica asked staring at Gideon.But I see she was holding a laugh or a squeal that's what I'm doing also.

"Um...Pacifica what happens when you...???" Gideon asked

"When you um..accidentally bumped into a girl and she looks into your eyes blushing and you are too...?" Gideon said sweating A LOT!!

"Well you----" Before Pacifica said the answer I cut her off.

"Well you should tell her you like her BUT also it's your choice I mean girls can't have guy problems!!!" I said

"Yeah...Maybe you're right" Gideon said.

~Dipper's POV~

Bill dissapeared and I just went home and when I opened the door Mabel was standing in front of me.....

-------------------------

WELP RANDOM STUFF NEXT CHAPTER THEY'RE WILL BE NEW CHARACTERS AND MORE!!!

SEE YA LATER

- BIPSTARGAMING