Chapter 6

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. Summer started and so far it has been fun and relaxing. Anyways, I know that I hate authors notes so I will shut up. Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Jade's POV

I woke up to the sound of loud, clapping thunder. I didn't expect it to storm today but then again, it's been awhile since I last checked the weather. The clouds look dark grey when I look outside of my French windows. I feel around my bed until I find my phone hidden under my pillow. When I turned it on, I had a text message from Hazza. 

Hazza: Hey! Want to get lunch today?

It was 9:48 am. Work was at 11:30 am. so I don't think I will be able to get lunch. I could possibly just hang out after work though. As I am about to text Harry back, loud cracks of thunder makes me jump from my position in the bed. 

Jade: I have work at 11:30. We can do something after work if that is alright with you?

I set my phone down on the edge of my bed and sit up to rub my eyes. I think of the things I could be doing before work and then remind myself of my daily routine. It hasn't exactly been daily anymore since I haven't done it in a couple of days. I get out of bed and make it towards my bathroom. Surprisingly, I didn't look a mess. My hair looked how it always did and my face looked clean and clear. 

"Music. I need music." I mumble to myself. 

I go back to my room and retrieve my phone to play a song. All of the songs I have been listening to lately are getting pretty old. Adele's songs came up when I scrolled through my list of music. I chose to play "Set Fire to the Rain". It used to be my favorite song last year. I put my phone in my back pocket to listen to it aloud as I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen to fix me a cup of coffee. 

"Cause there's a side to you. That I never knew, never knew. All the things you'd say. They were never true, never true. And the games you play. You would always win, always win. But I set fireeeeeeeeeeeeee, to the rainnnnnnnnn." I sing to aloud. 

I finish making my cup of coffee and constantly take sip after sip while I walk into my gallery. What am I going to do when Alyssa comes? I place my cup on the table that holds all of my supplies then sit on a stool in front of a blank canvas. Do I even want to paint anything today? 

"Nahh..." I tell myself. 

Well since I don't feel like painting, I could always go for a run. I haven't done that in a while. I enter my closet to change into a pair of turquoise Nike shorts and a grey tank top. I walk into the gallery to pause the music from my phone and drink the rest of my coffee. It tastes soo good. While I am in the gallery, I look out of the window and down onto the streets of London. Not many people are out so I guess today is a good day to run.

Thunder echos in the sky and makes me second guess myself. Last time I went running in the rain, a persistent ass put me in his car. Oh well, I love the rain. Things like that happen only once anyways.... 

I decided to leave my phone inside in case it had gotten wet. I guess it wouldn't matter anyways since it's lasted from the last time I went jogging in the rain and the time I dropped my phone in the toilet. 

-Flashback-

"Alyssaaaaaaa!!" I whine to her. 

"HOLD ON!" She shouts at me. I wince but continue to whine.

"I have to peeee." 

"Okay! We can walk to the Visitors Center." 

We walk away from the crowded beach and towards the visitor's center. There are a lot of people here, more than usual. We walk into the front doors of the building and immediately wish we hadn't.