Chapter 21

This chapter is dedicated to @alidelanebooks. She recently started writing this fanfic that is different but really good. It's called Hidden Angel. I'm guessing it is a Harry fanfic but all of the boys are in there so check it out when you get a chance. You won't regret it! :)

***

Jade's POV- 

"Uhh.. Zayn?" I hear a voice say. I turn over, onto my side and bury myself into the warmth. I realize it to be Zayn when he moves his arm around me, squeezing me to him slightly. 

"Zayn!" The loud whisper says again. Zayn's chest vibrates as he groans in frustration. I try to ignore the both of them and fall back into the deep sleep I was in. I feel a cold hand, that definitely is not Zayn's, on my calf and immediately open my eyes. I sit up quickly and look at the source. Zayn's hand on my waist now rests on my lap. 

"I'm so sorry. Wrong leg! I just needed to talk to Zayn. I didn't mean to wake you." Doniyha rushes out. I relax and sit in a more comfortable position. Zayn's hand finds it's way on the other side of my thigh, pulling me closer to him. I try not to giggle as I watch him attempt to pull me closer in his sleep. 

"That's fine." I look at the clock on the bedside table. "It is about time to get up anyways." I can visibly see her relaxing and the nerves releasing. I turn my attention to Zayn again and run my fingers through his hair, knowing that he loves being woken up that way. I gently tug at the roots and smile when I see him beginning to smile. 

"Zayn." I whisper. "Wake up, your sister needs you." His brows furrow before he wraps an arm around my waist and scoots closer to me, resting his head on my lap.

"No. She can wait." He mumbles. I hear Doniyha scoffing which makes me turn my focus on her. A hand is on her hip and a brow is arched. I hold a finger up and wink at her. 

"Can you give me just one minute with him?" I ask her in a whisper. She smiles and nods before turning around swiftly and leaving my room, shutting the door on her way out. A grin appears on my face as I scoot down to lay beside Zayn. I face him as I wrap my arms and legs around him. He in return, wraps his arms around my back and pulls me flush against him. I touch my forehead against his and brush my lips against his, keeping enough distance in between so that we aren't kissing. He tries to lean in but I quickly tangle my fingers in his hair and gently pull him back. 

"Ah ah ah. Not until you go and talk to your sister." He opens his eyes and connects gazes with me. A wicked smirk appears on his lips. I look at him with a questioning look and before I know it, he has me pinned down underneath him. Both of my hands are held down by his. 

"Nothing is going to hold me back from kissing you. Not our morning breath, and certainly not my sister." He smiles then leans down, connecting his lips with mine. When he pulls back, he winks and climbs off of me. I stay laying there with a goofy smile on my face. 

"How did she even get into your apartment?" He asks as he pulls on his t-shirt he left on the floor by the side of the bed he sleeps on. I sit up and put my hands in my lap to watch him. 

"I told her last night that she is welcome to come over here. I left the door unlocked so she could just walk in." He turns to me with raised eyebrows. 

"You left the door unlocked?" He asks, shocked. "Please. Just one day. Give one day without a reason for me to call you crazy." He finishes playfully. I smile and lay back onto the bed. He makes his way out of my room and down the stairs to talk to his sister.

After laying in bed for five more minutes, I climb out and go to my bathroom. I close the door and strip down, getting ready for a shower. 

***