♥12♥ I thought about you

"You're such a cheapskate, Coach..." Chinami was not impressed by the Coach's idea of celebrating the boys' win.

Shitenhouji has won the Prefectural Tournament! Shouldn't they get treated by something much better than setting up the bamboo flumes for nagashi soumen?

"Give up, Chinami." Kenya sighed, "The Coach has always been this cheap."

"It's because you guys lets him get away with it that he has no regrets in being a cheapskate." Chinami rolled her eyes when she heard Kintarou shout out something about he's going to eat the most out of everyone and that it was a competition.

After winning the Kansai Regional tournament with ease, Osamu said he has a nice treat for them. The treat turned out to be nagashi soumen, in which Osamu already provided the bamboos and noodles while the others used their own money to buy snacks and drinks.

"You will like Shitenhouji's style of nagashi soumen." Osamu started patting Chinami's head, "Don't furrow your brows like that, Chinami-chan, you'll look ugly if you keep it up." He received a hit from her paper fan when he said that; being cheap was one thing but to call her ugly? She's not taking it!

"Even the Coach..." Chitose and Zaizen sweatdropped when the person with the highest authority has no immunity against her paper fan.

When everything was set up for the nagashi soumen, Chinami found herself standing between Shiraishi and Kenya. Osamu flowed a small portion down the flume and Kintarou did a flip and nabbed the noodle from the flowing water. When he landed, he was happily eating the noodle with the happiest smile he can make.

"Whoever gets the food first is the winner!"

"Did that seriously happen?" Chinami cannot believe that just happened! Why was he being competitive over something like this?! This wasn't tennis!

The next few flows were rather competitive; everyone has their own methods to nab their own noodles and she was rather stunned how fast they all were. Every time she thought she was ready for it, one of them was already a step ahead of her.

'I feel so overwhelmed...' This was not tennis and she can't even compete with them!

Kenya took her chopsticks from her hold and smiled at her, "Don't worry, I'll help you."

"Really?"

"Naniwa's Speed Star is going to get the next one!" Kenya focused and waited for the next one to come. When it was flowing down, he was able to get it before anyone even reacted.

"Eh?! Kenya, that's mine!" Kintarou complained.

"No it's not, it's Chinami's." He put the noodles he caught into her bowl, sticking his tongue out at Kintarou.

"Thank you, Senpai."

"If you wanted some, you could have told us to pause. We can get pretty competitive over something like this."

"I felt embarrassed, asking for such a thing is like indirectly saying I am slow." Chinami looked away, chewing the noodles lightly.

"You are so cute." Kenya chuckled at how she can be embarrassed very easily. "I'll make sure you are full by the end of this."

"Kenya-san, that sounds so wrong." Zaizen said with a stoic face.

"No, it does not!" 'That cheeky brat, he knows I don't mean it that way! He's trying to embarrass me in front of Chinami!'

"I have to agree with Zaizen on that one, Kenya." Chitose said with a slightly sad look, "It's very wrong."

"Huh?" Chinami doesn't understand why that was; Kenya was just making sure she won't be hungry, right? Why would it sound wrong? "What? Why?"