♥45♥ Let's go home

Shiraishi woke up peacefully in his hotel room, satisfied from the full on 8 hour sleep. 

"Ahh...Ecstasy." He had a great sleep, it's a perfect day! He will start off this perfection and go and greet Chinami with a perfect good morning! After getting ready of course!

When he got changed, he heard the sound of Chinami's balcony door opening; she's at the balcony! 

"Alright!" Shiraishi opened the curtains, pushed the glass door to the side, and stepped out to the balcony too. "Good morning, Chinami..."

"Why, good morning, Shiraishi-buchou." Kenya greeted back in a mocking feminine voice, "Did you sleep well?" 

"K-Kenya?! What are you doing in Chinami's room?!" 

"I stayed with her all night." 

"Eh?!" Shiraishi was in shock, Kenya and Chinami...they were THAT close to sleep in the same room?! Wait, why did he sleep in the same room as her?! "You took advantage of Chinami as I slept! You pervert!" Shiraishi took a few steps back and he jumped over to Chinami's balcony to wrestle with Kenya. 

"What the hell?! That's dangerous!" The two of them started to fight like little boys on the playground, rolling around here and there, trying to strangle one another. 

"How dare you take advantage of Chinami's innocence! You're not a Speed Star! You're a Pervy Star!" 

"You're making fun of my name?! Damn you...!" 

"Pervert! I'll take my revenge for Chinami right now!" 

"The one who is perverted is you! Do you even remember the events from last night?!" Kenya shouted at Shiraishi, who seemed unaware of last night's event...

Kenya and Zaizen supported the drunken Shiraishi back while Chinami dragged the fainted members of Shitenhouji with a fishing net. 

"Get off me! I want Chinami-chan..." 

"With you like this, you're definitely not going near her..." Zaizen said to him.

"Is Buchou going to be okay?" Chinami looked over her shoulder, looking back at the half naked captain with concern. 

"He will be fine! I am sure of it." Kenya laughed. "He will be fine after a cold shower and a good night's sleep." 

When they made it to the hotel they stayed at, Chinami managed to get everyone to their respective rooms in one piece. It was a pain to drag everyone to their beds since they were bigger than her but she still got the job done. 

"I'm tired..." Chinami was about to go into her own room but she remembered something important. "Hikaru still has my paper fan." When she turned herself around, she bumped into Shiraishi's naked chest. She blushed slightly and she looked up at him with an annoyed pout. "Why are you out of your room when you should be sleeping?" 

"I wanted to see my Chinami-chan." There's no way he can be a good boy and stay in his room when Chinami was this cute. "Besides, you like it when I am a bad boy." 

"But I want to go to sleep, Buchou. We will leave for Osaka in the afternoon so I'd like to go to sleep. Be a good boy and go to sleep." 

"You're tired are you? Then I'll make sure you're in the mood for it. I doubt you'll be doing much sleeping tonight, Chinami-chan." 

"Why is that?" 

"Because you will end up screaming my name-" He couldn't continue because Zaizen slapped him on the head with Chinami's paper fan. The impact of the force caused a huge bump to appear on his head.