Chapter 5

AN: Hey everyone, here is the next chapter to the story... please vote and comment and tell me what you think...

~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 5

(Andrea’s POV)

            The next morning was shitty, I felt sick and I groaned softly into something warm, and then I remembered last night. Louis came and got me to come back home… I remember the lads did too… and then I remember Lou being kind with me as I barfed outside in the bushes, and then brought me in and here in bed. I sighed miserably as I would owe him an explanation.

            I looked to see that I was in one of his jumpers, my underclothes on, and I was in his bed, I got up slowly not to wake him up, and went to the bathroom to get my pjs that were hanging up in there, and went downstairs to see that Liam was up and on the phone talking to someone. I looked at the clock as I made me some tea, and saw it was nine in the morning.

            “Mornin’,” he said after he ended the call.

            “Mornin’,” I said softly as I grabbed me some tea from the cupboard, and started the kettle on the stove. “Was that your mom?” I asked. I had a pounding headache, bad morning, breathe and I desperately needed a shower.

            “Yea, she and Ruth are doing wonderful, and said to go ahead and go to David’s fashion show since it’s tomorrow, and just check in whenever.” Thank the lord.

            I smiled, “Do you want to go?” I asked waiting for the kettle to warm up.

            “We were personally invited, I’d hate to turn him down,” he smiled. Awe, always thinking of others before yourself... that's why I... I cut myself off, mentally berating myself.

            What was going on with me? I felt like my head and my heart were in a tug-of-war.

            “Ya. I mean he personally asked me for his opinion on the fashion and jewelry, so I gave him my ideas, so I’m looking forward to it… You don’t have to go if you don’t want too,” I said turning towards him.

            “I’m going,” he said smiling.

            I chuckled, “Okay…” I said.

            Soon the hot water was done, and I took the kettle off the stove and poured myself a cup of hot water for my tea, and figured to make another one for Louis too.

            I put the tea cups on a tray, added some cut-up fruit and carrot sticks then went into the medicine cabinet for some Tylenol for my headache.

            I took some and figured to leave some out for the girls as well. I walked back to the kitchen grabbed the tray and padded upstairs. I opened the door with my feet and set the tray down gently on the bedside table. I leaned over and gazed at Lou. I gently shook him awake, but he just turned around and continued to sleep.