Chapter 9

AN: OMG OMG OMG... SSSSSSOOOOO SORRY for not updating like I normally do.  My friend @mrbaconclay came in Tuesday and we have been busy PACKING my place up and other stuff came up, my desktop decided to get a huge virus that I had to take it in and REDO the program and I had to SAVE EVERYTHING on that computer before they set it back up to when I got it... SO I'm on my laptop updating this way, by next week, I'll be moved and in a new place, and hopefully I'll have computer service there to update normally on my desktop and not laptop.

ENJOY CHAPTER!!!

~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 9

(Andera’s POV)

            I was feeling really really bad in kissing Liam, even if I liked it, but I was with Louis. And I loved Louis… and Liam… UGH.

            I know that it was going to drive me nuts if I didn’t tell him about the kiss… which wasn’t on purpose… or was it?

            We found our table and sat down as we ate and chatted, and then people started dancing. My heart sped up as he approached me.

            “Care to dance?” Lou asked me.

            I looked at Liam and at Louis. “I would love to,” I smiled weakly taking his hand.

            We got up and went to go dance together and close.

            Tell him… tell him now… do it… if you don’t say anything now… he’s going to hate you for hiding it…

            “Andy… what’s wrong?” he asked concerned. I didn't deserve him.

            I looked at Louis and sighed, “Please don’t get mad at me,” I held up my hand before he could protest, “but when I went in back and Liam followed me, Dani walked over and Liam panicked, and… so I… kissed him.” I finished softly.

            “You what?” he asked in shock stepping back away from me.

            “Lou, it was just to get her to go away…” I started.

            “But you kissed him… my best friend,” he said sternly.

            “But it was nothing…” I replied. Liar.

            “Nothing my butt Andy…” he said letting go of me and shakes his head, “I can’t believe you.” He walked off leaving me alone on the dance floor.

            “Louis…” I said going after him but he stopped turning around with a hand up.

            “Don’t.” He then left the room.