Chapter 30

HERE is what you all have been waiting for... the links to everything is down in the comments from me for you to see....

Chapter 30

(Wedding Day)

(Andrea’s POV)

            Today was the day. I was soon going to be married to Louis, and become Mrs. Louis Tomlinson. I could feel the butterflies start to flutter inside my stomach… or was it the twins, I couldn’t tell.

            Janice, Jay, Diane, and I were in the guesthouse getting ready. Lux’s mom Lou had done all of our hairs, even Lux with ringlets and Nikki’s in a braided crown with flowers in her hair. They were so cute; we took pictures to send to the lads. Lou just got my hair done with a French braid, and flowers in my hair, we decided no veil because the dress was so pretty it didn’t need it.

            Next were the dresses, which would be a workout for me. After ten minutes of tugging, and pulling, the dress was finally on.

            "Oh, Andy?"  Janice asked.

            "Yes Janice?" I asked turning towards the full body mirror that David brought in for me to see.

            "You look stunning!" she said.

            Jay and Lou were nodding with tears as Diane nodded in agreement.

            “You look like a princess,” Nikki said as she and Lux were sitting pretty and waiting like good girls with their flower baskets waiting for rose petals to put on the white run for us to walk on.

            I smiled looking at my beautiful dress and the flood of tears fell.

            It was a sweetheart neckline, sleeveless, gathered at my chest with a bow slanted in the middle, smooth down my waist, with my baby bump, and gathered in front and down my hips and then is goes out with white feathers down to the ground and around the edge and in back.

            As I studied myself, I thought about an idea for a while and knew that I needed to see two of the lads before the wedding. I just had too.

            "Diane can you do me a favor?" I asked her.

            “Yeah, anything,” she said coming over.

            “Could you please go get Liam and Harry; I want them to see the dress.”

            “Are you sure?” Jay asked me.