Chapter 19

AN: SO SORRY... been busy with focusing on a test and get homework down to enjoy my weekend. So here you go!  And it's Niall's Birthday so go and tell him on twitter.

~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 19

(Andrea’s POV)

            As we reached the lads door, I knocked on it, soon the door opens and Zayn was standing there.

            “Uncle Zayn!” the kids cheered and tackled him before he said anything as he goes backwards and lands on his butt and back as I was laughing.

            “Hey guys,” he said hugging them back chuckling. “Are you all ready for a slumber party?” he asked.

            “YA!” they cheered.

            “I’m not staying with the boys…” Nikki said looking at him.

            “Oh no… you little one are staying with me,” I told her.

            Harry comes over, “Okay, get off uncle Zayn,” he said. “The game system is setup and everyone is ready to play with you.”

            “YA!” the boys said and took off as they go hug the others and were handed controllers.

            Harry and I helped Zayn up.

            “Then who’s going to play with me?” Nikki asked pouting.

            “Oh don’t worry sweetheart,” I told her picking her up in my arms. “We are going to my room and have an only girls’ party.”

            “Oh, but isn’t Lou or someone going to join us?” she asked. “I hate to see my auntie all alone.”

            I looked at Harry and Zayn.

            “We did promise your brothers some game time,” Zayn said. “Who do you want to join you?”

            “Uncle Louis… or Uncle Liam…” Nikki said smiling.

            “What about me?” he asked pouting.

            “You have to watch my brothers…” she laughed which I joined her.

            “I think you’ll have more fun here then with the girls,” I added.

            “True,” he said and kissed my niece’s cheek, and then mine. “I’ll send them over.”

            “Thanks,” I smiled, and we went back to my room with Nikki in my arms.