Chapter 20

AN: I DON'T CARE IF YOU DON'T READ THESE! PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR NOTE AT THE BOTTOM! VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE!

~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 20

(Andrea’s POV)

            “Niall wake up…” Zayn said jumping on the sleeping boy.

            “He isn’t awake yet?” Liam said walking into the room.

            “Boys what’s taking so long?” yelled an aggravated Paul from the next room.

            “Coming?” they yelled simultaneously.

            Louis had now joined them, “Any ideas?”

            “I’ve got one,” piped Harry.

            They turned toward him with questioning glances as he merely smiled bashfully.

            Quick as the eye could see he ordered them to grab an end of the sleeping leprechaun.

            “You grab that end and we’ll lift on three,” Harry called out.

            Liam got Niall’s left arm, Louis his right, with Harry and Zayn at his feet.

            “On 3,” Harry began.

            “1 - 2 – 3,” they said together lifting up the sleeping Niall.

            “We really need to cut him off on his nightly snaking,’’ said Zayn.

            I just stood there by the door against the wall watching them do this shaking my head as they carried Niall out.

            “That’s what you get for allowing him to eat two large 12 slice pizzas,” I mumbled following them out. Honestly… no self-control.

            We entered the van as we got outside, luckily in the back way, no fans, as we all got in, Paul got in the front with the driver as Niall was over Zayn and Liam’s lap sleeping soundly.

~*~*~*~

            We arrived outside the studio for Radio K. Fans were already outside in the cold weather with thermos in hand, and tents sprawled around them. They were the dedicated directioners who were probably waiting for hours or all night.

            Me in back between ‘Larry’, I reached over the sit between Liam and Zayn, and flicked Niall on his nose gently, and he woke up with a start.

            “Huh?” he looked around confused.

            “Morning,” I told him with a smile.

            “Err… how did I…?” he asked.

            I giggled at him and pointed to the lads. “They lifted you up since you wouldn’t wake up,” I answered.

            He smiled sheepishly rubbing the back off his head as he sat up and sat between Liam and Zayn. “Thanks guys,” his Irish accent came out thick as he thanked them.

            “No problem Nialler,” Lou answered as he reached over and patted him on the shoulder.

            After we stopped, Paul got out first with a few other guards on hand, and Liam and Zayn got out first with Niall, Harry followed behind as he slung an arm around Niall as they tried to walk through the anxious crowd that had seen them, then Lou and I were last getting out.