Chapter 7

AN: Hey everyone... it's just a waiting game for moving now... have to wait for the thumbs up to start, but I am starting to pack up stuff right now... I got 12 people to help me work on the garage and it's like empty with some stuff that I'm still keeping for the new place...

Anyways... here is the next chapter...

~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 7

(Andrea’s POV)

            I was warm, really warm, almost burning up, I felt like I wasn’t able to move and as my hearing cleared up I heard voices, a lot of them, talking and singing. I then smelled food cooking.

I opened my eyes fully and saw that I was in the front room, and saw that someone was holding me in their manly arms tightly.

            I moved and saw everyone in the kitchen talking and making breakfast, looking over at who was holding me, I saw Louis sitting there watching me… Wait hold the red payphone- was he crying?

            “Andy?” he said softly looking at me.

            “What happened?” I asked realizing that I was still in my pjs, my hand coming out from under the blankets and I tugged off the hat I was wearing.

            “You sat outside in Zayn’s car and… could’ve died from hypothermia,” he said softly.

            I sat there… “Oh…” I said. I didn't really have much to say to him so I got up removing the blankets off of me, and went upstairs to change.

            “Wait Andy?” I heard Lou ask his footsteps echoing as he was coming after me.

            I got to our bedroom, grabbing some warmer clothes; the room was cleaned up from my tantrum, so I went to change in the bathroom.

            “Andy… can we talk… please?” Lou asked hesitantly coming to the door.

            “There is nothing to talk about…” I told him sternly.

            “Okay… look you said your peace it’s now my turn,” he said firmly.

            “Then say it while I get dressed,” I said changing my clothes.

            I heard a sigh as I got changed into a red hoodie. I examined my face in the mirror, bags under my eyes; I seemed to have gotten paler. I slipped on a pair sweats and turned on the tap to brush my teeth.

            “I’m sorry,” I heard. “I didn’t mean to say those things about you, and thinking you would be falling for Liam…” Why does it always go back to Liam?

            He had no idea, I felt like I was… but I was going to make sure that he knew that I was Louis’ girl…