Chapter 21

AN:  FINALLY an update. I have been so busy plus I had to focus on my school work and I have a job too so that is taking a lot of my time for now. Since Monday I start a new class, there is no homework as of right now, so I am writing and getting ready for Sunday Church.

Side note: The picture is done by @Jess_Is_Fab_ she made me a new cover for my 11:11 Wish story, but told her that I would let you see it and if you would like her to make you a cover, just go ask her. 

~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 21

(Louis’ POV)

            It’s about nine in the morning. The night I had with Andy was incredible! I rolled out of bed trying not to wake her. Today was the big day. I'm so excited but nervous. I mean I was worried she would say no… and the worst part, right there on stage in front of thousands of fans she breaks my heart. It could go on YouTube knowing the fans. I could see the title ‘Andy breaks Lou’s 1D heart (live)’.

            I headed into the kitchen to start cooking some breakfast for Andy. I wanted to make this day special for her. She was going to be my queen… I had to laugh… my Sass Queen since I was called the Sass Master by some fans and the lads too.

            I know that I’m not that great of a cook, but I watched her and Harry cook plenty of times, it shouldn’t be that hard, right?

            Soon, as I tried my hardest, and messed up, I frowned as I called mum to help me cook.

            As mum talked me into it, I grabbed Andy’s favorite cereal, milk, tea, two bowls and spoons, and put them on a tray to the bedroom to see her still sleeping.

            She moaned sitting up and saw me, “Morning,” she smiled.

            “Morning.” I looked at the tray, “I thought that I’d bring you breakfast in bed.”

            She smiled, “After you tried to cook me breakfast right?” she asked sitting up and leaned back against the headboard.

            “Ya,” they I looked at her, “How…”

            “Did I know?” she asked with a smirk. “Easy, I woke up hearing you try to cook as I went to the bathroom and came back to bed and waited for you to call your mother, and just bringing in the tray with food on it.”

            “Well… I wanted to make this special…” I frowned.

            “Well, you tried. I was craving for Apple Jacks anyways,” she smiled. “So, come join me in bed and we can have our breakfast moment together… alone.”

            I smiled putting the tray over her lap, not without a kiss of course, and then I went around and joined her to have our breakfast.