Chapter 17

AN: *Screams* I MADE IT THROUGH THE FIRST WEEK OF CLASSES... AND I HAVE A JOB TO TOP IT OFF (DANCES LIKE 1D)

So sorry for being on a late update, it's just that I was 'planning' to update while I was on campus and waiting, now I have a job so I really can't work on writings or anything... HOMEWORK and WRITING at home... it's get to the bus stop on town campus, get on bus, get to MAIN campus in another town (45 minutes away, but another pick up stop on bus, adds 15 minutes), get off bus, WALK to go to work, work shift (which I get to work with kids :) ), get done, head off to class, class time, leave class, head to bus stop, get on bus, get to campus, get off, go to car, and head home... all of this in 11 hours. NO TIME TO DO ANYTHING NOW!

BUT I am taking a break since I have NO SCHOOL TOMORROW, so I'll post this for you (and post another chapter for my other story), so IF I DO NOT POST NEXT WEEK, I WILL on Friday morning...   Enjoy... and HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIAM!!!!!

 ~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 17

(Louis’ POV)

            Janice was just telling us everything. I didn’t know… we didn’t know… Andy was a bad girl. She turned to drugs, drinking, and partying… but why was because Janice and Dennis were dating, and mother always favorite Dennis over Andy.

            Now I knew more about Andy, and I saw that the boys were feeling bad for Andy.

            “Then, as she was getting closer to almost to dropping out, Dennis and her had a long talk, so she straighten up, and started getting better grades again… she couldn’t get back on the sports… so she studied hard and…” Janice smiled as Andy. “She got honors, and was valedictorian.”

            “You cleaned up?” Liam asked surprised and excited.

            “Huh…” Andy said and looked around at us. “Oh sorry… but um ya… I turned around.”

            “But… why the wish?” Niall asked.

            “Because she hated her life after that…” Janice continued. “Mom wouldn’t stop telling her that she wished she was just like Dennis. She needs a boyfriend, get a better job, straighten her act up, go out and find someone to make her grandbabies.”

            “So I went to college to get a HIGH paying job to shut mom up, but I guess it was just never good enough for her,” Andy added bitterly.

            “Like the story you told us about your mother liking Ellis?” Zayn asked.

            Andy nodded, “Yea.” she chuckled after a second and Janice joined in too.

            We heard some cheering, and we saw that the kids got the piñata broke open as kids were getting the candy.

            “I want some?” Niall asked excitedly.

            Jan got up, went to a cupboard, and brought over a bag. “Here is some leftovers.”

            “Thank you,” Niall smiled as he and Harry got into it to get some candy out.

            We laughed as Andy looked at Jan.

            “What is for dinner?” she asked looking up.

            “Just pizza, leftover cake, and family games,” she said.

            Andy looked at the lads, “When was the last time you and Dennis went out on a date?”