Chapter 11

AN: I FINALLY HAVE INTERNET... SO HERE YOU GO WITH THE NEXT UPDATE!!

~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 11

(Diane’s POV)

            “Andy!” everyone shouted.

            “Doctor, what’s going on?” Lou asked in panic mode.

            “Everyone… leave… now…” the doctor said as nurses came into the room and pushing us out of there.

            “No…” Lou said trying to fight them as the guys were trying to get him to go and listen.

            After a few tries, we were directed to a waiting room on the floor, and we waited again.

            Louis started pacing the floor as I could tell he was worried about his girlfriend.

            “What happened?” Sonya asked.

            “Maybe too much info?” Gene asked.

            “Too many people?” Niall asked.

            “She forgot us…” Liam said softly.

            “She doesn’t remember us…” Zayn added softly.

            Ellis and Max were on their phones, I’m sure was talking to Dennis her brother, and David or Elton letting them know what’s going on.

            I watched Lou and felt bad. His girl was hurt, doesn’t remember anything, any of them, but Ellis, Max, and me.

            Soon Liam phone rang and he answers it, “Hi uncle Si…” he said and walked off.

            “Andy’s not going to be able to travel tomorrow,” Zayn said.

            I sighed, she had a broken left arm, and luckily it wasn’t her right hand.

            “She’s going to be in so much pain, we have to go to the states for rehearsals,” Harry said.

            “We can stay and watch over her,” Gene and Tori said nodding.

            “Keep her company until she can go back to the states,” I said.

            “She can stay with Ellis and Max when she gets there,” Sonya added.

            They were nodding in agreement.

            “No, she’s going with us, it’s my job to take care of her,” we heard Louis say.