Chapter 16

AN: What is the point in writing these when NO ONE reads them right?  Well, here is your next chapter... IF YOU DO CARE and READ THEM... thank you! I'm glad that someone DOES read these and just having a bad week. My uncle (my mom's brother) passed away early Tuesday morning... so I'm trying to deal with that this week... I also start school Monday morning, so if I don't update, give me time and I will ASAP...   ONTO THE CHAPTER!!!

~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 16

(Andrea’s POV)

            The next week, we were just traveling here and there, our last concert in Glasgow before leaving tonight for Sheffield; that morning, I was asleep with Lou when I heard my phone ringing.

            “Really?” I asked rolling over to answer it. “Hello?” I asked.

            “Morning sis,” I heard Dennis say.

            I moaned, “Morning D,” I said as Louis spoons behind me. “What’s up?”

            “Well… a little princess has a request for her birthday since it’s coming up this next weekend,” he said cheerfully.

            “Okay. Put her on,” I smiled as Lou looked at me funny as I looked back and laughed at him.

            “AUNTIE!” I heard a squeal.

            “Nikki. How is my princess?” I asked with a smile and Lou smiled.

            “Fine. I told daddy what I wanted for my birthday, and since you are in the department of big gifts, I was to ask you.”

            “And what is that big gift sweetheart?” I asked.

            “Can I have you bring One Direction to my party?”

            I froze, my little princess niece say what? “Well… I don’t know if I can honey. They are pretty busy right now with the tour. Wish it was June and I’d have you guys come to the concert nearby because we’ll be in the states then.”

            “Oh…” she sadly said. “I understand.”

            “Hey, no pouting, I promise you that I’ll be there. You know I never miss my favorite niece’s parties that you have.”

            “I’m your one and only niece silly…” she said laughing.

            “See… I got you to smile right?” I thought about it and looked at Louis. “Wait.  Can I cheer you up more right now?” I asked.

            “What?” she said.

            I hand the phone to Lou. “It’s my niece Nikki, say hi… cheer her up.”

            Lou takes it sitting up, and smiles when he put the phone on speaker, “Hello?”

            “Who’s this?” she asked.

            He inhaled, “You don’t know who I am?” he acted in shock.

            She giggles, “Well I don’t know because I can’t see you silly.”

            “Who do you think this is?” he asked.

            She paused, knowing the cogs were turning in her head. “Is this Louis?”